Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
This works like a charm! looks like my face was airbrushed, covers up literally everything! but it is expensive, all you do not need much
Chloe L.
Cornwall
This foundation is such an amazing full coverage foundation, which is fairly light weight on the skin. O reach for this product a lot!!!
Delores R.
This is the best, it will stay put and full coverage too you don't need any concealer only thinv needed is settings spray to keep in placr
Penny K.
Airdrie,Alberta
Review for: Light 48 more...
It's full coverage perfect if you have acne spots it covers everything I use it in the winter time its perfect but not really affordable
audrey l.
I'm in love with that foundation it's just one of the best I ever tried !! If you want a full coverage foundation that's the one for you!
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Waaaaao súper súper recomendada a mi me encanta y algún día quiero probarla por que me la recomiendan bastante, me encanta. Es muy buena!
Taylor M.
Burlington
Very full coverage, it's blends out very nicely. It's also good because I find that i don't have to use a lot. A little goes a long way.
Keisha B.
Upper Sackville , NS
Wasn’t a big fan of this foundation. It was a bit sticky and I also had the wrong shade (way too light for me). Don’t think I’d buy again
Angélica S.
Puebla
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
is a very heavy base, for example I have to dry face dry my face a lot. however the coverage is high and for fat skins highly recommended
Celine S.
Treharris, Wales
Really Good coverage, little goes a long way and isnt oily at all, on the other hand it can get quite cakey and dry If not used carefully
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.