Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Chloe L.
Cornwall
This foundation is such an amazing full coverage foundation, which is fairly light weight on the skin. O reach for this product a lot!!!
Natália S.
Guarujá
Que base é essa gente, maravilhosa demais. Cobre mesmo, até tatuagem... e melhor não é pastosa, é como base normal mas cobre tudo mesmo!
Emily P.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is such a good foundation! It's full coverage, matte, long wearing and light weight. It is defiantly worth the price and last ages!
Heather H.
Thunder Bay
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Awful. Dried my face out and went on so cakey and splotchy. I really wanted to love this product but it was just a waste of money for me.
Sara S.
O que e essa base minha gente? Esconde ate a alma muito boa de otima cobertura sequinha e a embalagem perfeita de linda amo muito usala!
Lauren E.
Review for: Light 44 more...
So much coverage and lasts all day so good absolutely love need to get a new 1 love to revive in a box as this is the best in market yet
Luna L.
Grays , Essex
Review for: Light 44 more...
This foundation makeup my makeup application quick, true to colour because of its full coverage. I love it and it lasts all day. Perfect.
Dionne H.
Flat 3, Glasgow
Not the best of range of shades. Have medium 53 & 57 and they’re quite orange for me. Other than that the foundation is amazing coverage
SUNENA C.
dubai, Dubai
I'll give full 5 start to this start foundation ..it give me full coverage nd I don't need to put concealer it cover my open pores also..
Delores R.
This is the best, it will stay put and full coverage too you don't need any concealer only thinv needed is settings spray to keep in placr
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.