Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I heard of so many good reviews from Kat Von D Lock It foundation I had to buy it and try it. My face has some dry problems and I have natural link redness on my face. When I applied a light cover to my face I was shocked how my face looked flawless and I only had out such a small amount. My face has looked like I went to get my makeup done professionally. I'm amazed and it lasted all day. It gave me a matte look and with translucent powder I looks more flawless. It also covers pimples really well. I highly recommend it.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best eye shadow foundations out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great foundation for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA
Review for: Light 44 more...
I really hate to have to rate this foundation a 3/5. I've tried it so many ways and i just can't make the color work. This foundation gave me the best coverage of my life. I'm extremely fair with purple and red acne scars and some remaining acne and it covered beautifully. It made my skin look so smooth and kept my extremely oily skin matte all day long. The only problem is that it oxidized so orange on me. The color was PERFECT until it oxidized and there isn't a shade lower than this one with a true yellow undertone so it wouldn't oxidize to my perfect color which makes me so sad because the formula is so extremely perfect. I would repurchase if she came out with more lighter shades that I could try!
member-4609e
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
I had heard pretty good things about this in terms of coverage. It did the job pretty well but was a little too heavy for my liking but if you’re looking for coverage then it’s pretty good.
Ashley G.
Baton rouge, LA
used KVD for a while and loved it at first. The coverage was amazing and it really did last all day! I work 12 hr shifts at a hospital and I never had to really touch up or anything! Butttt it is sooo much work to get it to look flawless. I have combo oily skin and I had to go through 4 different primers before I found one that worked good with it and didn't make it smear or smudge. Then the application process was a pain. normally I would just use my beauty blender but it would look too Cakey or build up around my nose... I tried the oval brushes and flat foundation brushes and neither worked so I ended up just using it with my fingers! It also took forever to "dry" or set bc it was so thick!
Shanda E.
This is probably one of the best foundations I've ever used, I tend to have very oily skin in moat places and it really helps keep my oil in check through out the day. The reason for 4/5 stars is you have to apply it in small amounts and quickly otherwise it will dry out and become tacky. I have found that mixing it with Cover Girl Clean Matte BB Cream for oily skin really helps with keeping it from looking caked on or overdone.
Hilda Z.
This foundation is great, It is high coverage. My skin looks perfect and I can hide the imperfections that I have. It has a beautiful finish, my face looks like a doll. Is my favorite.
Dee T.
This is a great full coverage foundation. It covers all imperfections and dark spots with no need to apply more to the area. I noticed though if you do not get the foundation on fast enough it tends to dry quick which makes it hard to buff in. It looks really pretty when it is set and absolutely will not budge, I wore this with my primer and it stayed on till i washed it off. It did not make me look cakey or fake. But it did in a sense make me feel as if i was wearing a mask. I will def buy again. I am in the shade medium 54, and i feel the color is very close.
Yazmin M.
Brighton , CO
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
well first off i was so excited to try this foundation but it unfortunately didn't work for my skin type. I have acne prone skin and it is combination with oily t zone. this foundation looks very nice in the beginning for me but after a few hours i turned into a grease ball. My nose creases gathered a bunch of foundation and it didn't look cute! I even feel the foundation melting off. unfortunately this foundation didn't work for me :( I have a youtube video review on it check it out my user mane is Mamiposa26
Claudasia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this foundation and when I first tried it I fell in love. It gave me full coverage; covering my acne scars that I am really insecure about. However, I do think this product is good for people with oily skin. My face would be beat but about three hours into wearing the foundation my face would be looking like I went for a jog around the block a few times. Also I started to look a bit orange on me. I'm not saying it's a bad foundation because I did love it but after a while it didn't go along with my skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.