Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Jessica H.
Brereton, Rugeley
One of the best foundations i have used. Full coverage for when I want to cover the redness in my skin and those dark circles under my eyes.
Sarah H.
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
Very good coverage without being cakey. Lasts and is very comfortable even on dry skin. Would recommend. Was sent this for free in a vox box
Robyn P.
BURLINGTON, ON
The coverage is amazing. This is my favourite foundation. I get compliments daily on how flawless my skin looks and it's all thanks to this.
Paola S.
Manitoba, Canana
Just started using this foundation and I love it. Lasts all day on my oily skin and has a great photo finish. Hides my blemishes completely.
Marta F.
Review for: Light 45 more...
This base during a lot of hours, the skin look really beautiful and i love this full coverage, u have a lot of colors for all types of skins
angel o.
Regina, SK
Stays on for a long time, it dries quickly though so you need to get to blending right away. It is perfect if you set it with a power after.
Jane T.
Calgary, AB
I have mixed feeling re this foundation. It gives great coverage, but can be hard to work with and I always feel as though I have make up on.
Kellie G.
West calder, West Lothian
The coverage or this foundation is great but it can go a bit patchy, can stick to any dry patches so a primer and good mosituriser is a must!
Ludi A.
La amo!!! Es de las mejores bases que he usado, cobertura perfecta, dura muchísimo y nada de imperfecciones, no se oxida... la mejor 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Dayle B.
Lake country , BC
I have a love and hate relationship with this foundation! Love the full coverage hate the smell and the feel and the way my skin feels after
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.