Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Stef L.
Gold Coast
My favourite foundation. 44 light beige has suited me the best out of any foundation. Great coverage however is quite a thick formula so a little goes a long way
Beniliz L.
Doral, FL
Do you have an oil skin? They have your solution, is matte, is perdurable, have a good presentation, is cutier than others. I 100% recommed this cosmetics products.
Paula A.
Franklin furnace, Ohio
I love this foundation. I have very oily skin and I have acne scars, this foundation covers everything and it doesn't leave me feeling nasty at the end of the day. It's definitely worth the price!
Eilidh K.
If you have pale skin this has the most options. After going through numerous foundations I've found this is my go to. Perfect medium/full coverage without looking cakey.
Daniele T.
Lake Newell Resort
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I really love that I can finally find my shade in foundation! I am the lightest shade and it matches me perfectly. It looks incredible when first applied however I find that it begins to look cakey and feel heavy throughout the day.
Raman T.
Easily buildable texture that covers all scars and dark pigmentations. More on the heavy side. Lasts all day with a matte finish on my combination skin. Highly recommend.
april p.
Honolulu, HI
Amazing if you want full coverage! It goes on so nice. One of my co workers thought my face was just clearing up a little but it was this good stuff that did the trick! A new fan of this line!
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
soIo pudo decir una cosa heIIo fuII coverage m encanta su cobertura & su consistencia es media gruesa pero es faciI d apIicar faciI d difuminar es mui buena Iara duracion & perfecta para todo tipo d pieI se Ias recomindo junto con su poIvo hace q t dure mas
sophia c.
Very long lasting foundation i've ever bought❤ i have this foundation for like 5 months? And it still here with me i really love it❤ its very long lasting to your skin very natural looking
Alicia K.
Hannon
I have been struggling to find the perfect foundation and this is it. Great coverage that lasts all day. Works the best with primer. The colour matches perfectly, no orange tints. Absolutely love Kat Von D's makeup line.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon