Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Nicola M.
Dumfries, ['', '', '']
I love the coverage of this product. And raved about it but I am now finding it a little cakey for my skin. And you must have primer on under.
Kaylin J.
I love this foundation. It has great coverage but it can also be worn for a more natural look. I really love how easy this product is to apply.
Danielle K.
Absolutely love this product!!!!!! It’s the best foundation I have used. Covers so wells. It leaves me with a matte finish, very easy to apply.
Michaela P.
Dartmouth, NS
Excellent coverage from the foundation. It’s very thick so it can be cakey at times depending on skin time but it’s fairly easy to blend out !
Heather G.
Courtenay , BC
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
Great colour match for my skin but I find this formulation just too thick to look natural. Great coverage but I find it too matte for my liking
Madi M.
Welland
Just purchased my 2nd bottle of this , full coverage and stays on all day, makes my skin look flawless and not cakey even though it is thicker
Patrycja M.
London
Super coverage foundation. Looks beautiful on skin. But it’s really really heavy. I use it only when I know my makeup has to stay all day long.
Kaitlyn B.
Botwood, NL
Super full coverage, a wide skin tone variety, blends out beautifully! Love love love this foundation, a little bit definitely goes a long way!
Itziar M.
Rubí
It's great, I've fallen in love with this product 😍 😍 The day I tried it was love at first sight. Is perfect and important ... covers perfectly
Meghan G.
Sault Ste, ON
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
Amazing matte foundation with 100% coverage and it’s buildable! A little goes a long way and very easy to apply! Would definitely buy it again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.