Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19894)
Media (1911)
Kristy S.
goondiwindi
Over the moon with this product. For having porcelain skin this is the only foundation for my skin tone that doesnt make me look yellow. Love it
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This product is great. It has amazing full coverage. The natural oils come through a bit as the day goes in, but not enough to be worried about.
shaye l.
Whitby, ON
Beautiful thick consistency which blends effortlessly into the skin giving a flawless full coverage finish which lasts forever! A little goes a l
Eva B.
Silk street, Sutton In ashfield
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Love this foundation full coverage and lasts so long. Packaging is nice on the pricey size but is worth it is good for dry skin and easy to apply
Maria G.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Loveeee it... Soy la clase de mujer que le gusta que las bases sean del tipo matte y si quiero brillo pues la agrego con algun polvo y definitivamente esta base de maquillaje de encanta... No se siente pesada en la piel, de alta cobertura y me dura todo el dia sin oxidarse!!! Me encanta
Hana S.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Fantastic foundation, Very high coverage and lasted all day! I would recommend this to anyone as it my most wanted and favourite foundation ever
Ellie G.
This can cover anything up ! From a pimple to my broken heart ! Bitchhhhhhh it's amazing and the amount of product is amazing my clients love it
Marwa A.
Mississauga, ON
A very thick, full coverage foundation. It's a little too cakey for my liking but overall it has great coverage. Makes my skin look a little dry.
Carla D.
Santa cruz de tenerife
con ella se nota un antes y un despues, cubre todo, hasta las pecas, deja la piel impecable y dura mucho, recomendada para piel mixta y grasa
Mariia B.
North York, LA
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Didn't meet expectations. Doesn't cover redness. Need to be blended during the day, cuz it doesn't lay perfectly on skin.  Not recommended..
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.