Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Perfect cover stays on all day long this is an amazing product even with my oily skin this does not budge very happy with this foundation 💟💟💟💟💟💟
janaina a.
belo horizonte
essa base ĂŠ maravilhosa, ela cobre atĂŠ tatuagens e incrĂ­vel, esse base e muito boa !!! produto de alta qualidade, tem um Ăłtima cobertura na pele
Kirsty R.
Fraserburgh , Fraserburgh
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I use Light 45 and it matchs my skin perfectly. Its full coverage and stays put all day,doesnt need touched up despite my oily skin. A must have!
Sara M.
Pembroke , Pembrokeshire
Worst foundation I have ever used. Oxides beyond belief, cakes on your skin and feels very heavy. Can get much better foundations for that price.
Eva B.
Silk street, Sutton In ashfield
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Love this foundation full coverage and lasts so long. Packaging is nice on the pricey size but is worth it is good for dry skin and easy to apply
Ariel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love this foundation :) a little but goes all long way. Has a built in primer with a matte finish. Easy to apply even with my hands.
Marwa A.
Mississauga, ON
A very thick, full coverage foundation. It's a little too cakey for my liking but overall it has great coverage. Makes my skin look a little dry.
Ailen K.
O-M-G, this fundation es the heaven, is full coverage, and it's perfect for oil skin! It's matte finish and god, it's so pretty, i really love it
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This product is great. It has amazing full coverage. The natural oils come through a bit as the day goes in, but not enough to be worried about.
Sydney D.
edmonton , AB
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
i love this foundation. i don't need much, it blends nicely, and it's very full coverage without feeling heavy. also love the selection of shades
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.