Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Janine H.
5088
This foundation is very full coverage but personally I do not like the feel of this on my skin it's very thick which is something I don't like (I have combination skin). The foundation dries quite fast so you have to be quick to work it in or do small areas at a time but this may be difficult to blend out particularly if you're only a beginner.
Jade K.
GrandFalls Windsor, NL
Honestly I was so so excited to get this foundation because I only ever heard good things about it. This is considered a full coverage foundation and that is completely true, but almost too full coverage to the point where it looks like I completely caked my face. The foundation is not forgiving and doesn't look like your normal skin at all. It stays wet I find and looks oily not duey at all. Would not recommend.
Paige K.
Barrie, ON
I love this foundation, it matches my skin perfectly, which like is hard for me because I have a more neutral skin tone and many foundations have either yellow or pink undertones! Anyways, it's full coverage, long wearing, comfortable on the skin, doesn't look cakey, and definitely worth the price!
Katerin Mariela M.
Francisco Morazan
yo uso esta base en el tono "medium 54" me queda super bien el tono, por mucho tiempo busque bases que me ayudaran a mantener mi piel matte por mucho tiempoya que mi piel es grasosa y con esta me va super bien no sufro de odiosos brillos a los largo del dia y ademas te da una cobertura perfecta!
Kepil B.
Amazing ! Covers everything . Gives me a flawless photo ready look in minutes easy to blend and very full coverage. I would reccomend to everyone and would defiantly repurchase.
Samantha Y.
Nothing compares to this foundation! This is the ultimate full coverage flawless foundation! I have tried so many different types/brands and nothing compares ! I love the finish, I love the coverage, and more of all I love the longevity ! I will continue to by this foundation for years to come!
Kaitlin K.
Orleans , ON
I've been loving how long lasting this foundation can be. I have oily skin so this is what I use on a daily basis. I like to mix it with a thin bb cream or tinted moisturizer so that it looks less cakey. I DEFINITELY recommend to use a Beauty Blender or something like it with this foundation.
Maddy S.
I had to go to Sephora a month ago to find a better coverage foundation. I always bought HD Foundation from Makeup Forever, but I never found it to be the best coverage foundation. After speaking to an employee, they recommended this product and I've never looked back! It covers all my acne scars, redness, and evens out my skin tone. It is on the heavier side (feels like a concealer), but it works so I am so happy!!
Lauren G.
Love Love Love! This foundation is amazing, if your after a full coverage foundation! The foundation is thick but once its on your skin its lightweight. Works well for my oily skin skin and will last pretty much all day. I apply it with a beauty blender for fast application but can be applied with brush if you prefer but may take longer to buffer into your skin. Starting to run low on mine so need to order...
Annika H.
Toronto
Good quality and stays on kinda long depending on what your doing if you have a setting spray it stays all day and I don't like that it doesn't completely cover my pimples but it does take all the redness from the pimples but you can still see my pimples so thats why I'm not completely satisfied
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon