Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19862)
Media (1907)
Ellie G.
This can cover anything up ! From a pimple to my broken heart ! Bitchhhhhhh it's amazing and the amount of product is amazing my clients love it
It is one of my favourite really all Kat Von D-lock love. Its coverage is very good and recommend it .
It adapts very well to my skin color loove
Tracy B.
Victoria, BC
Full coverage, good color range, would recommend this to people with dry skin. It isn't to cakey at all. I love using it with the lock it primer♡
Ailen K.
O-M-G, this fundation es the heaven, is full coverage, and it's perfect for oil skin! It's matte finish and god, it's so pretty, i really love it
Kristy S.
goondiwindi
Over the moon with this product. For having porcelain skin this is the only foundation for my skin tone that doesnt make me look yellow. Love it
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Kats foundation feels light and not sticky it covers great and is gentle enough on sensitive skin. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Maria G.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Loveeee it... Soy la clase de mujer que le gusta que las bases sean del tipo matte y si quiero brillo pues la agrego con algun polvo y definitivamente esta base de maquillaje de encanta... No se siente pesada en la piel, de alta cobertura y me dura todo el dia sin oxidarse!!! Me encanta
Kirsty R.
Fraserburgh , Fraserburgh
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I use Light 45 and it matchs my skin perfectly. Its full coverage and stays put all day,doesnt need touched up despite my oily skin. A must have!
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Perfect cover stays on all day long this is an amazing product even with my oily skin this does not budge very happy with this foundation 💟💟💟💟💟💟
Marwa A.
Mississauga, ON
A very thick, full coverage foundation. It's a little too cakey for my liking but overall it has great coverage. Makes my skin look a little dry.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.