Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Jen M.
Orleans
I like this but I wouldn't say I love it. I find it streaky when applied -- I can get a good finish if I blend a lot and for a long time with my beauty blender but at the full coverage claims and high price tag I expect more.
Elodie G.
Best foundation I've never had, it covers my acne perfectly and that's what I was looking for! I've been waited a long time before buying it but now I can't buy any other foundation, stays all day
Camille A.
Really good foundation , medium to full coverage and theres a lot of shades too , if you have problem finding a foundation that match your skin , if its really fair of super dark, you wont with that one! Nobody is left behind
Kayla S.
Widnes, Widnes
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I use this when I've got a tan, it's my favourite foundation for hot weather, it's so pigmented for a really high coverage with minimal product, doesn't feel cakey and sits on my skin like a dream!
Kristina P.
Sasktoon, SK
Review for: Other more...
My holy grail foundation. It is so full coverage and lasts all day I just can't say enough about it. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and always bake and set because I've got oily skin.
Sabrina N.
Bryant's cove, NL
As much as I wish I could give this a 5 star but I can't. Definitely good coverage but if you have dry skin, it's a complete waste of money. It attacks the dry skin especially around the nose and forehead. It looks horrible!!
Shannon P.
Nantyglo, Ebbw Vale
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Amazing coverage and long lasting! Pigment is amazing in all shades (that I’ve tried), this is the closest to my skin tone, however still a little too light but nothing some powder can’t fix though!
Cardenas primero M.
Estado de mexico
It is one of the bases that I like most covers very well and hard lot I recommend it. Apart has variety of colors is many people makes the use, I cover my hands tattoos with her and hardly look
angel l.
I have acne scars and this foundation is by far the best I have used it has excellent coverage and it doesn't have a heavy feel at all the packaging is cute. It is pricey but worth every penny.
Zulema G.
Goleta, CA
Amazing for those who have oily skin, while also not failing to hydrate. It maintains a smooth application that glides on and lasts all day! So no need for retouching!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon