Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Serena J.
Excellent full coverage foundation. Excellent range of colours. This is too a mattifying foundation and stays put once set. I love Kat Von D products.
Natalie G.
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I bought this for my Halloween makeup. It was the lightest shade Sephora was carrying! It felt nice going on the skin. Great coverage 👍 & long lasting
Faye W.
Very full coverage foundation, it's a long wear if you set it after application. It is very easy to make it look cakey though. Apply with a damp sponge
Haraneya K.
Toronto, ON
Omg I'm in love with the way the foundation covers up all my flaws , they have several shades which is also a plus point and the packing is also great.
Mahi M.
Really good foundation from kat von d.’its consistency , blending and the application on the skin is amazing. It’s stays longer without leaving patches
Elaine S.
Es perfecta, la amo, su acabado es profesional aunque tu no lo seas lol pienso que no es algo que se pueda utilizar a diario porque luce muy perfecto.
Miranda C.
My favourite foundation EVEEER... I felt my skin so carefully and smooth... I can't found it for much time but now I've it with me and I'm in loveeee❤
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this foundation. It is very thick but blends easily. The only thing I seem 2 have an oily glow on my for head. I don't get that glow with Tart.
Aga B.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Really great foundation. Stays on all day and you don’t need much to get full coverage. One pump for a medium coverage and two pumps for full coverage.
Maria A.
By far my favorite foundation for special events, it wears all day long and don't gives you a patchy finish, even though it is pretty matte and heavy.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.