Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19861)
Media (1907)
kenzie b.
Conception Bay South, NL
amazing! full coverage and dries amazingly, my go to foundation for nights out. a little expensive but you only need a small amount for your whole face
Kelsi R.
Gatineau, QC
Love this foundation so much! I have this in light and it's an awesome full coverage foundation! Feels nice and light but full coverage and not cakey!
Mahi M.
Really good foundation from kat von d.’its consistency , blending and the application on the skin is amazing. It’s stays longer without leaving patches
Ruba R.
Calgary, AB
This foundation is very good for the price. You don't need very much. The only bad thing is that it oxidized. Make sure you pick a light enough colour
Laura Elizabeth B.
newcastle upon tyne
Honestly I am not a huge fan of this, I feel it's far too thick and cakey on my skin and honestly sticks to any dry patch I have, far too matte for me.
Michelle G.
La mejor base que he probado hasta ahora, cobertura completa, variedad de tonos, para todo tipo de piel... duración 24 horas y pocos retoques
Sara S.
clarenville
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Really great full coverage foundation. I actually tried to cover up my tattoo with it and it worked so great!! Couldn’t tell there was a tattoo there.
Lia-jade s.
very good coverage but feels slightly too thick for my face. the colour matching with this product is good which I don't find easily as i am very pale
Reanne H.
Review for: Deep 74 more...
This foundation is extremely full coverage and as a person with acne scars that is perfect for me ! It goes on smooth and doesn't have that Cakey look
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this foundation. It is very thick but blends easily. The only thing I seem 2 have an oily glow on my for head. I don't get that glow with Tart.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.