Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Joanna C.
Calgary, AB
This foundation i great for most skin types. however it is very thick, and i usually have to mix it in with a lighter drug store brand of foundation, just so i can blend it a little better without my makeup looking too thick. Definitely not an everyday foundation, but amazing for going out!
Jasmine M.
Toronto, ON
Just bought this n so far loving it! Coverage is full but doesn't feel heavy. It leaves a matte finish. On an average day, I use a minimal amount (about 2 pumps) and it covers pretty much everything! It covers my dark eye circles, age spots, and freckles. I'm in love!
Ana I.
I have had oily skin all my life. I would always create shine within 1 hour after application. This foundation must be from outer space!!!! No shine ever never not any it is flawless all day until I wash it off. This product is: Easy to Apply, Blendable, Matte, Comfortable, Creamy, Buildable
Shanteena S.
Scarborough, ON
Best foundation for mostly all skin tones and types. I have dry skin but works equally well for my cousin who has oily skin. A little goes a long way. Do not need to use a lot at a time and has high coverage. I've been buying this foundation for over 2 years now and it's been amazing.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
Foundation is full coverage, great for covering all imperfections. Its good for oily skin or combination skin, stays all day, formula is very heavy with a matte finish, you need to apply it fast or it dryes up. Overall i would recommend for all people with oily skin that has imperfections they want to cover up.
Oihane T.
Derio, Bilbao
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Es un producto increíble. El acabado es bastante mate, y de una cobertura casi total. No se necesita mucho producto para tener que cubrir las imperfecciones de la cara.
Natasha C.
Baie-Comeau
This is a good foundation if you love the full coverage. I understand why a lot of people love them, but I'm not sure he's good for my pale skin. It do some dry spot on my face. I'm not sure the good color exist in this foundation for me. But he's a good foundation simply not for me.

Emma M.
Very full coverage but felt once powdered it was very cakey unfortunately.  Used multiple setting sprays to reduce the cakey look but haven't found anything that alleviates it.
Emily M.
Dartmouth, NS
THIS IS MY FU***** LIFE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ where have you been all my life , I have super acne prone oily skin and this has changed my makeup game forever , never once broke me out the coverage is amazing covers everything it's doesn't go oily it is very matte , my holy grail foundation ❤️
Jayne B.
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it works well with my skin, I think it would be harder to use on dry skin. It's a very full coverage foundation so find I don't need as much concealer when I wear this. It has a great range of shades as well, and isn't as expensive as some of the high end brands either which is a bonus.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon