Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Tamika S.
Lovely. Brilliant coverage!! And it's nice and not dry at all I will never turn back on this. Also the right colour for my skin and smells nice!!!!! It's
Yeli G.
Si lo que buscas es una cobertura perfecta, este es el producto indicado, además de tener muchas tonalidades que seguramente podrán encajar con la piel!
Tamara H.
New Castle, DE
This foundation is perfect to oily skin. The foundation have a high coverage and it’s long wearing. The quality is very good and I recommend this product
Kayla M.
Etobicoke, ON
Did not like this at all! It is so thick and cakey transfers even though they tell you it doesn't and personal experience the way it oxidized was crazy.
Jennifer-Louise P.
Good foundation. A little thicker than I’m used to but amazing coverage for breakouts or bad skin days. Needs a little extra blending around the jawline
Andrea G.
Me encanta es la mejor base cubre muy bien .sus tonos son muy variados me fascina la uso demasiado ademas ests chica es muy harmosa saca buenos profuctos
Nitika B.
Toronto
The product is Not suitable if you're prone to oily skin. It broke down very soon into the day. I would go for the concealer instead for fuller coverage.
Evelyn B.
Ambato
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
Es un excelente producto con buena cobertura, su uso es fácil y su aplicación también, es muy bueno para toda las chicas que deseen probar este producto.
Alyx M.
Review for: Light 44 more...
Coverage is amazing and it does last, however it made me feel kind of cakey and greasy as the day goes on.  A little too thick of a formula for my liking.
Ekin Y.
Edmonton, AB
So I used to love this foundation but it’s really drying, I don’t know if anyone else experienced that, but it’s good if you mix it with some type of oil
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.