Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Elle B.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Love this. Does what it says. Affordable for you get a lot. Easy to apply to creamy and wonderful. It’s great on all skin tones as long as you use a primer.
Ash N.
Edmonton
Love this product, great consistency and full coverage as stated. Not too heavy if applied correctly, personally i use a beauty blender and it lasts alll day
Razan H.
The foundation is very beautiful, light and thicker. The more it becomes the more intense the color does not change, it looks normal on the skin and healthy
Jenn M.
Cornwall
The coverage in this formula is amazing! Best foundation by far I have ever used, but is definately not for you if you have dry skin . otherwise perfection!
Cynthia V.
El Paso, TX
amazing! can you be in love with a foundation? cause I am and its with this one! Really helps with my oily t-zone and makes my face look naturally flawless!
Aleksandra D.
Brantford , HI
Even though this foundation was pricey it was worth it. It is heavy coverage but honestly a little goes a long way. A whole bottle almost lasts half a year.
beth h.
it has the best coverage ever but way to expensive and not as good as drugstore products I nearly never use it and am very dissapionted not buying this again
Kelsey W.
SIK, BC
It's definitely full coverage. I got it when it first realeased and it was so thick. I don't like the smell of it. But i think I'm going to try it out again.
Sarah R.
I'm happy with this foundation it does everything it says it's completely full coverage and perfect for oily skin like myself. I'd definitely recommend this.
Evelyn L.
la feria
This is an amazing foundation. I don’t put too much on but it still covers my face. It last for hours and feels smooth on my skin. My face doesn’t get oily.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.