Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Vianca Q.
This is one of the best foundations I have tried. All I needed was a small amount and it gave me a full coverage, it is Matte and I never got oilywhile wearing it, I did not have to set it and it gave my face a smooth like appearance. I have heard that some people do not like this foundation but I love it I have normal / combination skin and it worked for me.
McKenna P.
East Lansing , MI
This foundation, holy crap. It is super full coverage and leaves your skin as flawless as flawless can be. It is very heavy on the skin but that's usually how full coverage foundations work. I wouldn't recommend if you have dry flaky skin because it's not a very moisturizing foundation. The only problem I have with it is that it dries super fast so you really have to work quickly to get it to blend. It also looks best when you have a full face of makeup on so if you're a foundation/mascara type person it's probably not the best.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best eye shadow foundations out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great foundation for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA
I really hate to have to rate this foundation a 3/5. I've tried it so many ways and i just can't make the color work. This foundation gave me the best coverage of my life. I'm extremely fair with purple and red acne scars and some remaining acne and it covered beautifully. It made my skin look so smooth and kept my extremely oily skin matte all day long. The only problem is that it oxidized so orange on me. The color was PERFECT until it oxidized and there isn't a shade lower than this one with a true yellow undertone so it wouldn't oxidize to my perfect color which makes me so sad because the formula is so extremely perfect. I would repurchase if she came out with more lighter shades that I could try!
Eva B.
Brooklyn
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This was my first non drugstore foundation. I walked into Sephora super overwhelmed with no idea what I was looking for. My skin was also a lot worse back then. An employee did a color match of my skin after she suggested i try Lock It foundation and applied it to my face along with the primer. Went home with it and didn’t really look back for a long time. It did make me look like a ghost in pictures sometimes tho. It’s been years since I’ve used it now and I’ve been itching to try it again and see how my experience with it is now that my skincare and makeup game is more elevated. I stopped using it because it was too drying on my skin but now my skin is a lot more refined and properly hydrated most of the time
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I heard of so many good reviews from Kat Von D Lock It foundation I had to buy it and try it. My face has some dry problems and I have natural link redness on my face. When I applied a light cover to my face I was shocked how my face looked flawless and I only had out such a small amount. My face has looked like I went to get my makeup done professionally. I'm amazed and it lasted all day. It gave me a matte look and with translucent powder I looks more flawless. It also covers pimples really well. I highly recommend it.
member-4609e
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
I had heard pretty good things about this in terms of coverage. It did the job pretty well but was a little too heavy for my liking but if you’re looking for coverage then it’s pretty good.
Shanda E.
This is probably one of the best foundations I've ever used, I tend to have very oily skin in moat places and it really helps keep my oil in check through out the day. The reason for 4/5 stars is you have to apply it in small amounts and quickly otherwise it will dry out and become tacky. I have found that mixing it with Cover Girl Clean Matte BB Cream for oily skin really helps with keeping it from looking caked on or overdone.
Ashley G.
Baton rouge, LA
used KVD for a while and loved it at first. The coverage was amazing and it really did last all day! I work 12 hr shifts at a hospital and I never had to really touch up or anything! Butttt it is sooo much work to get it to look flawless. I have combo oily skin and I had to go through 4 different primers before I found one that worked good with it and didn't make it smear or smudge. Then the application process was a pain. normally I would just use my beauty blender but it would look too Cakey or build up around my nose... I tried the oval brushes and flat foundation brushes and neither worked so I ended up just using it with my fingers! It also took forever to "dry" or set bc it was so thick!
Hilda Z.
This foundation is great, It is high coverage. My skin looks perfect and I can hide the imperfections that I have. It has a beautiful finish, my face looks like a doll. Is my favorite.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon