Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...56 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Lynsay G.
This is a heavy duty Concealer which will hide everything on your face, (if you want to do that!) it is surprisingly light feeling on the skin but definitely with a weighty pigment, great for creating a flawless finish
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
I Love this foundation! It is a bit thicker as its a full coverage but you don't have to use a ton. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It is also available in a variety of shades for different skin tones.
Katrina E.
Oshawa, ON
This foundation is the BOMB! If you like full coverage then Kat Von D has you covered!! It completely covers all imperfections , it's not too heavy and isn't cakey . I will def repurchase when mine is done
cassemma L.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is the key, it make everything you don't want to see disapear. Cover everything, make's our freckles disapear it have a perfect matte finish and it's easy to apply. For aure recommend this!
Linsey Y.
DG10 9dJ
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Best foundation I've ever used, great coverage and finish. Use this regularly, very pricey but worth every penny! Good for any skin type! I am a combination of skin types. 100% recommend..
Katy J.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is by far THE best foundation I’ve ever used. It is completely full coverage, stays on for ages even without primer and you don’t need a lot of it! I recommend it to everyone who needs a new foundation.
Robyn N.
My Kat Von D tattoo foundation has to be the best foundation I have tried! I have tried a million. I have severe acne scars and my Kat Von D covers everything under my foundation with a flawless look. It has great coverage! #myfaveproduct
latavia s.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 68 Deep - Cool Undertone, Deep 76 Warm, Deep 78 Neutral, Deep 81 Cool 1.0 oz, 74 Deep - Warm Undertone, 72 Deep - Cool Undertone more...
I wish I could give this product 10 stars!!! I was kind of skeptical about this foundation because I have an oily tone, especially during the summer and dewy foundations plus an oily tone can make things go downhill real quick! I bought this product from Ulta 2 weeks ago and I am so happy i did. Probably the best  full coverage foundation I've came across. This foundation goes on flawless and last all day long. I apply it using a damp beauty blend it's very easy to apply. I would recommend this product to anyone that has oil skin.I would buy it again.
Lety S.
My favorite fundation!
Super high coverage and matt and an incredible long lasting!
The light 44 tone match perfectly my skin tone and my skin looks amazing like a porcelain doll!
Im totally in love!
ainsley m.
Very good coverage. Love all of kat von d's products! It's a little pricey (at least for me). Very long lasting and applies super easy. I don't know if it's my skin but it looks a little cakey. I don't think I'd buy this foundation again.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon