Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Kylynn M.
Collingwood, ON
There is nothing this foundation won't cover up, if the name didn't give that away. Light, full coverage, this foundation is a must have for any beauty junkie.
Emily-May S.
southamton
Very high coverage, but you know you’re wearing it. I found it a very heavy foundation. I applied with a brush but needed to even it out with a beauty blender
Greyson M.
Saint John, NB
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Really full coverage foundation ! Heavy duty and long lasting, if you're not used to heavy foundations I recommend thinning it out with the Kat Von D primer :)
Denise S.
ALDERGROVE, BC
I had a sample of this Foundation I do want to try it again as I didn't get a good enough try of it but what I did see I liked so I wouldn't mind trying again
Alannah C.
Vaughan
This product works amazing! It is full coverage without the heavy feeling that other brands have. Looks even better when blended out with a damp beauty blender
Lena B.
This foundation works so incredibly well. I hardly have to use any of my concealer. My boyfriend has used in on his tattoo before and it covers it flawlessly.
N I.
Love this foundation! been using for a few months now. great full coverage and stays put. I do not need to use primer for this as it is thick and long lasting.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Love this foundation. I just started using this recently and I love it. It's full coverage without feeling too heavy and stays put for hours. Would buy again.
Elizabeth P.
This product is definitely worth the hype. It has full coverage. Not too heavy on the skin. A bit too pricey if you're on a budget but a great product overall.
Siobhan L.
Bought at Sephora. Controversially, I didn’t like this foundation. Cling to dry patches while sliding on slightly oilier ones. Transferred throughout the day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.