Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19889)
Media (1911)
Cheyenne F.
Kamloops
I have heard amazing things about this foundation. Would love to try it. But it definitely isnt affordable for my budget :(
I have this gem in the shade Medium 62 Warm. I'm a fan of the coverage that this foundation provides (full). Whenever I use it, I use little to no concealer to cover my acne scarring - which I'm a fan of. I haven't tried the hydrating primer that coordinates with this because it's targeted towards normal to dry skin types. This has a matte finish, but sometimes when I want to add some radiance, I mix in a few drops of a liquid highlighter - depending on the look I'm going for. In regards to its consistency, it's super thick. I used to apply it with a flat top foundation brush, but I got tired of trying to get the gunk out of the brush during wash day. So now I dot the foundation all over, spritz Fix+ or Primer Water on my face to add some manageability, start off with a stippling brush, then go in with a beauty blender to buff it into my skin. To wrap it all up, I use the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder on my T-Zone to bake, and to finish I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I've tested this foundation in different climates and conditions, and I've determined that it's too heavy for me to wear during the summer. The longest amount of time I've had it on my face was during an 8 hour shift (+2 hours if you add commute time) when I used to work in a kitchen and it lasted without any touch-ups. It hasn't made me breakout so I don't have any complaints. I believe I purchased this for $42 - 48 at Sephora. A bottle of this usually lasts me for about 4 - 5 months, which is perfect (I believe foundations have a shelf life of 6 months) and I'm a huge fan of the dispenser. After one of my bottles was finished I decided to take it apart to see if there would be any foundation left inside and it was practically empty. With foundations that have a regular pump, I find myself having to turn the bottle upside down for 30 min just to get all the product out when there isn't enough to be dispensed normally. So it pleases me to know that every last drop is being used when I can't get anymore out.
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
I like the presentation of the packaging, it is very original design, I have not yet had the opportunity to use it, however I have heard or read more, good comments of the product, I hope more adelantw to use it
Demi R.
st helens
Worked perfect in my little tatto long lasting great colour matching great use loads in one bottle
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
Breakouts. Red Spots. Uneven Patches. Dark Circles Under Your Eyes. Who hasn't suffered from those things? I know that I sure have. If you're like me, you've probably gone through what feels like hundreds of products looking for that special one. The one that combats all those irritating things listed above. It can be overwhelming searching and trying dozens of different products to find your diamond in the rough. All of my life, even as a teenager, I've suffered from dark circles under my eyes. People used to ask me if someone hit me and I would kind of just stare at them for a moment. Sadly, it's just one of those genetic things that can't be changed. After I had my son, they got darker. Then came the breakouts. Before him, I never had many because I'm one of those people who obsess over their skin and want it to always look flawless. After all those oh so fun hormonal changes, I break out all the time now.
Nicholas H.
Stoke on Trent , Staffordshire
if you have dark skin and have oily skin, this is one of the best foundations for you!! I walked into sephora today not expecting to get a foundation but i tried this one on and knew it was the one! match so perfectly with my skin tone without the cake face, my friend even didn't know i had it on till i told her. Also it literally lasts all day even after a whole day of walking around shopping and walking home a mile away. would recommend
Moka m.
cairo
my lovely foundation. ot was amazing for oily skin. hide all skin problem . pores. spots. tatto and every thing.
longewear 24 hr.
oil free.
amazing for photos.
and full full cover.so don't use it daily

#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Morgan J.
england
This product is so reliable and has lovely packaging!, lush a main item within your make up kit and also it lasts for a very long time! Recommend! Lush coverage
stacey r.
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. Has amazing coverage and I did not find it to be too cakey for my face. I have oily skin and it works great.
Tiffany G.
Super expensive but super worth it! Full coverage, easy application, blends wonderfully, doesn't go super blotchy or into my wrinkles like other foundations do.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.