Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Sara G.
I got this foundation a long time a go and I hardly ever used it because its so thick and heavy on my skin, I think this would be better for extremly oily skins, for combo or normal skin it will look too heavy, yes the coverage is great but it looks cakey AF
Kira W.
Wichita
Amazing coverage! Stayed all day. It's a bit pricy, but definitely worth the money. Love the matte finish! No doubt that this is my favorite foundation. It's a heavy product, which makes it go a long way. I will for sure but this product again.
nicole s.
Mississauga , ON
This is hands down the best foundation I've ever used. One pump is is enough for my whole face and the coverage is so full. The texture isn't slimy or drying and it lasts the whole day. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation!
Chloe M.
Glasgow, West Dunbartonshire
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This product is my holy grail foundation! It's easy to work with and actually stays on my face all day and night, the formula seems thick when working it in but is actually really lightweight on the face once set. Will be regularly replacing this!!!!
Emilie C.
solihull
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
My favourite foundation I have ever used. I have severe acne so I’m always looking for a foundation that is full coverage and not oily. It lasts all day is very easy to apply and the packaging is beautiful. It is quite pricey but 100% worth it 😍😍❤️
Kayy M.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
I absolutely love this product, it’s easy to apply, I have oily skin and it sits well on me and doesn’t oxidise, full coverage which is amazing for my skin, pros^ cons: a tad expensive, and can be hard to colour matchi recommend this to all my friends
Kelsey M.
Dundee, Co
I recently bought this after I finished my urban decay all nighter foundation and this is definitely a must have! It's so lightweight yet still very full coverage and I've already recommended it to my friends. The packaging is stunning as always
Karen F.
Offers amazing, buildable coverage. A little difficult to find my shade. I find that this clings to dry patches but I'm combo/oily so that's only a problem in the winter. It wears well during the day, but if I don't set it it tends to transfer.
Samantha L.
A brilliant Product by Kat Von D as per usual. She just gets what its like being pale and understands that everyone has problems with their skin. Her foundation is great and brilliant. It works well for all skin tones, types and other wise. The Price is fair for a higher end product
Kailey M.
I had heard about this stuff all over YouTube but was nervous to take the plunge and purchase it. I had a Sephora girl sample it on my skin when I was there one day and I loved it. It is a very heavy and full coverage foundation, but I like that.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon