Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Eilidh K.
If you have pale skin this has the most options. After going through numerous foundations I've found this is my go to. Perfect medium/full coverage without looking cakey.
april p.
Honolulu, HI
Amazing if you want full coverage! It goes on so nice. One of my co workers thought my face was just clearing up a little but it was this good stuff that did the trick! A new fan of this line!
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Review for: Medium 52 more...
soIo pudo decir una cosa heIIo fuII coverage m encanta su cobertura & su consistencia es media gruesa pero es faciI d apIicar faciI d difuminar es mui buena Iara duracion & perfecta para todo tipo d pieI se Ias recomindo junto con su poIvo hace q t dure mas
sophia c.
Very long lasting foundation i've ever bought❤ i have this foundation for like 5 months? And it still here with me i really love it❤ its very long lasting to your skin very natural looking
Alicia K.
Hannon
I have been struggling to find the perfect foundation and this is it. Great coverage that lasts all day. Works the best with primer. The colour matches perfectly, no orange tints. Absolutely love Kat Von D's makeup line.
Tori P.
This stuff is the best! I feel like my skin is very uneven and I have some acne scars, it makes my skin look almost perfect! I've had my bottle for about 8+ months, almost time to re-order.
Katie D.
Ong it was so fantastic it covers everything and doesnt look to cakey i would definitely use it over and over again and definitely recommend this product to others.
Julia B.
This covers my acne very well! You only need a small dab of foundation to cover your whole face. The product feels light weight on. The product container will last average 5-6 months. This is now my go-to foundation.
Patricia A.
Ciudad Juarez,Chihuahua
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone, Medium 58 Neutral, 62 Medium - Warm Undertone, Medium 65 Warm, Deep 67 Cool, Deep 76 Warm, 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
The
base itself is super perfect everything its brand is super good since I
have a super fat skin and no foundation left me so beautiful and
perfect skin and what I care most is that I leave matte skin, yo lo volveria a comprar y lo recomendare con todo mundo por mis redes sociales
Nancy C.
Love love and love! I bought 2 because at that time sephora didnt have the shade I was. But i was so desperate to purchase that day so i was willing to spend more!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.