Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Priya Monique A.
Toronto
I dont like this foundation, it does a good job on covering up just about anything but it was too thick on my skin and the finish was more dewy than mattee not for me!
Yasmim Dias W.
Rio de Janeiro
PARA TUDO BRAAAASIIIIIIL ESSA BASE COBRE ATÉ TATUAGEMMMM!!!! essa base é meu sonho, dizem que ela é maravilhosaaa, ela cobre tudo, se deixar até sua alma kkkk ela é tudo de bom, quero muitooo
Ary A.
MIAMI, FL

for me is one of the best foundation, as it has high coverage for people with combination skin and fat is excellent, recommend , should winter mixing with a moisturizer
Penny M.
Vron Square, Bangor
This was great the first few pumps, but my skin changed and then so did the foundation; it went cakey and immediately started separating on my face no matter what I did
Elena K.
Sofia, Sofia-city
This foundation will hide absolutely anything. The coverage is more than amazing. The lasting power is also very good. It's pricey but it's definitely worth the hype.
Dani E.
This is such a great full coverage and very pigmented foundation! So life changing! It covers literally anything you have on your face! Such an easy application and I would 100% buy it again one of my favourite products!!
Mathu A.
Scarborough, ON
Love this foundation! really mattifies your face and doesn't make your face oily at all! also pretty affordable for a great foundation and this foundation lasted me 3-4 months
Cass B.
Kitchener
This foundation has many colours to match anyone which is great, it blends nicely and covers a lot. The only downside would be that it tends to get really cakey and flakey with dry skin.
Kaylea M.
Lavalette, WV
As a person with acne, it's so good to have a foundation that can make all of my redness disappear. Although the foundation is thick, it works like a dream and I use it every freakin day.
Jess W.
Willow way, Epsom
High coverage matte foundation. Comes in a variety of shades and is great for acne prone skin. The only downside to this foundation is that it feels thick on the skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.