Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19862)
Media (1907)
Jeisel G.
excellent pigmentation, designed for those girls who like those finished ceramic skin, as well as girls who have skin problems, such as blemishes, is very good because it covers most
Michaella V.
Review for: Light 46 more...
great coverage, a little hard to blend but if you work at it a bit it blends well after a while. creases quite a bit, so it's not my favourite but i find it's light weight and that's one thing i love about it!
Kelsey Elizabeth W.
HALIFAX, NS
This foundation is awesome! The shades are amazing for super pale people lIke me and it is a great full coverage while not feeling too heavy. Doesn't cake up or make me oily either!
Stephanie B.
Edmonton, Alberta
Can't wait to try this! I heard it can cover tattoos, and I need to for work for the one on my wrist. Can't wait to pick this up and see if it actually has that great of coverage.
Hannah S.
Brewster, OH
I love it so far. However, be careful about what type of primer you use as I just recently learned if you use a silicon based primer it will cause the foundation to separate and look very Camry. Btw I am in the shade number 43
Ashlea H.
I dont mind this foundation. It oxidizes a biy and find it doesnt have a flawless finish to my nose. I current mix mine with loreal true match and that combination together i love!
Diana D.
Review for: Light 45 more...
This foundation is so thick and it sticks to every inch of dry skin and any pores, even with primer! I got this foundation to mix with other darker foundations, and so that they could thin the product out and if you mix it with a much thinner and darker foundation it improves the formula drastically.
Jenny L.
Melbourne
This foundation is very high coverage and long lasting. Recommended for oily skin as it is waterproof. Not so much for dry skin as it goes on patchy and flaky. Worth the price.
Indra B.
Singapore
I've just recently bought this item and I am loving it so far! The medium to full coverage is great and it is buildable. However, it does tend to get cakey and patchy on dry skin.
Jay E.
Regina, Saskatchewan
This is my go to foundation! My perfect full coverage, lightweight, and a little goes a long way! Love the shade and concealer range of shades. Well priced and awesomely formulated.

Only downside is that I highly recommend using primer, otherwise it can flake or get patchy.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.