Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
Linsey Y.
DG10 9dJ
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Best foundation I've ever used, great coverage and finish. Use this regularly, very pricey but worth every penny! Good for any skin type! I am a combination of skin types. 100% recommend..
Katy J.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is by far THE best foundation I’ve ever used. It is completely full coverage, stays on for ages even without primer and you don’t need a lot of it! I recommend it to everyone who needs a new foundation.
Robyn N.
My Kat Von D tattoo foundation has to be the best foundation I have tried! I have tried a million. I have severe acne scars and my Kat Von D covers everything under my foundation with a flawless look. It has great coverage! #myfaveproduct
Qu F.
im crazy about this foundation!!!!
its amazing, so cheap, easy to find it and works perfectly! its really amazing and my favorite for all the time
it feel so light and it has a compleate coverege
its so easy to aply with beauty bleander or brush!
Lety S.
My favorite fundation!
Super high coverage and matt and an incredible long lasting!
The light 44 tone match perfectly my skin tone and my skin looks amazing like a porcelain doll!
Im totally in love!
Amanda G.
Moncton
This foundation has very good coverage but it is a little thick. i usually mix a little of a runnier foundation to it so it spreads easily. if not mixing it def use a primer.
Kimberly B.
Youngsville, LA
It's so hard for me to find a product that fits my skin tone so well because I'm so pale. But with kat von D's foundation it fits my skin tone so well. It stays on while I'm at work which is typically 8 hours a day so I really love it.
ainsley m.
Very good coverage. Love all of kat von d's products! It's a little pricey (at least for me). Very long lasting and applies super easy. I don't know if it's my skin but it looks a little cakey. I don't think I'd buy this foundation again.
Remini S.
Amazing coverage, a beautiful matte finish. Good for combination skin and maybe slight oily skin, no good if you have dry skin as it will just crack.
You need to be very moisturised! Quite a drying foundation, would definitely buy again!
Bailey L.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I like this foundation because not a lot of companies make light enough colours for me but this was perfect. On the other hand though, it was very drying (even though I have very oily skin). I would recommend to mix it with a moisturizer.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.