Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, ON
This is hands down the best foundation that I've ever tried. My boyfriend bought me this foundation, and it's probably the best gift I've ever gotten. If you've been considering buying this foundation, definitely go for it! I would 100% buy this again.
Jessica B.
Kirkland Lake , ON
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is so heavy and cakey looking. It's full coverage for sure, it's like a mask. When having a make over done at Sephora the artist told me it's meant to be mixed with the primer so that it doesn't do that. I'm not about to buy both to test that out, though. Just. Suggestion for those who have both. Might make it less cakey/heavy.
Hugo S.
Querétaro
excellent base of high duration with matte finish, if you are oily skin will work 100% excellent addition to having full coverage allowing unless you want to use concealer or do leaves a feeling of being a fairly light base for how well I promise covers a duration of more than 8 hrs
Annie S.
Whitby, ON
I got a sample of this foundation from Sephora when it first came out and the tiny little bit that they gave me lasted so long I loved it! it spreads out on your face so nice and even and gives you full coverage. expensive but 100% worth the money in my opinion!
Damaris C.
It does what it says, it really gives you a great cover but the range of shades don't work for me. I have really fair skin and.the lightest shade is top light next shade not do so good. But I still like it, just because of the coverage.
Misty L.
Raleigh, North Carolina
This is the best foundation I've ever used. I've already bought one for winter and summer (a little darker) it's so thick and full coverage I find it works best with a little primer or mosturizer mixed in. It's not transfer resistant but I've never wore a foundation that was! Will buy again. Would recommend and is worth the money. ❤️
Marla S.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
go me its the best foundation i have ever tried. Will stick with this for some while, perfect coverage, matte finish thats realy emportant to me as I have oily skin and I can even cover my face tattoos with no hassle whenever I need to.
Melissa a.
Medellín, Antioquia, colombia
tiene una perfecta cobertura, un excelente diseño, es fácil de usar, de difuminar, excelente para ocasiones donde quieres tener una piel totalmente lisa,creo que es una de las base con mayor cubrimiento y cumple perfectamente su funcion.
Paige S.
This foundation is such good coverage I don't use it on an everyday basic but when I go out I do because it lasts so long and definitely evens out my face nicely. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a full coverage foundation.
Caitlyn T.
Langley, BC
Looking for a high coverage foundation? Well you've found it Kay Von D has such long lasting makeup with high coverage that you will never have to worry again. I have quite average skin but possibly a bit dry if anything and never had a problem with it and would totally buy again. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is amazing.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon