Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19889)
Media (1911)
Mellissa G.
tipton
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
My favourite foundation to date. Although one I can’t afford for it to be an everyday foundation, if I could I would!
It has full coverage and is buildable if you have spots or freckles (like myself) to cover. Not too thick and doesn’t leave the skin sticky.
Victoria H.
High Level
My favourite foundation. Just finished it up. Truly amazing coverage and it looks flawless. My skin is dry and doesn't cake up or cling. It is pretty heavy feeling but it is full coverage. It has a nice matte finish when set. I will continue to buy this.
dani b.
I like this foundation, although for me it's extremely drying and looks cakey and patchy really quickly. But a little goes a long way and it covers everything! If my skin is hydrated with bi dry patches it goes on smoothly.
I love the packaging too!
Renée G.
Scaroborough, WA
if you're acne-prone STAY AWAYThis contains sodium chloride which is highly comedogenic and this just ruined my face. :( The coverage was beyond amazing (also drying) but not worth the coverage when it just kept causing acne.
Patricia R.
This primer it's perfect.
The worse part of this product it's the price, because you have to buy it with the primer, because without it, the foundation it doesn't work like it has to. Wish the brand make a box with the primer and the foundation together to make them cheaper.
Tatiana L.
North York, VA
Excellent foundation I love KVD products sooooooo much, very matte finish which I love. Great full coverage, not cakey and perfect for combination skin in my opinion. Would highly recommend to people with combo skin!!
Kalanny K.
Review for: Medium 62 more...
Don't hate me, but I really so dislike this foundation.
For the money I spent on it,I expected it to be better. It's high coverage but even if it's supposed to be matte, it looks dewy.
Also, it smells like paint! :(
tamana F.
Scarborough, ON
i love this foundation it gives your skin a flawless best full coverage. the formula is buildable and it does not look cakey. it is best suitable for combination to oily skin. i strongly recommend it if you are looking for an extreme full coverage.
Cande F.
Buenos Aires
I am in love with this. The full coverage leaves your skin amazing, but it may be too thick. It is easy to apply but you have to let it set for a good matte finish. I would totally recommend it, mostly for parties!
Natalie R.
I like this foundation but I dont think it is the best luxury foundation on the market. I think there's certainly a number of luxury foundations that I would rate higher. Nars, estee Lauder and Dior to name a few.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.