Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19894)
Media (1911)
Sophie P.
Godalming
Review for: Light 42 more...
Loooooved this foundation. Been searching for full coverage for so long. I found it to be quite lightweight and easy to apply with a beauty blender or foundation brush. Lasted me all day and night without touching up definitely a must have and will buy again!
Ashleigh A.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Cake, cakey, cakey, cake! Whew! I really and truly wanted to love this foundation, but it is definitely not for people who have any sort of dry patches on their skin. The matte finish it gives completely clings to and enhances any dryness on your face!
Dakotah  G.
Dugald, MB
I'd recommend this foundation to girls who need complete full coverage, it completely covers everything without looking cakey as long as you know how to use it. but if you have nice clear skin then you definitely do not need this intense of a foundation!
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
I have really oily skin and I had a hard time founding a foundation that would really cover and stay all day long and this one is hands down my favorite! Covers perfectly all the blemishes and makes my skin less oily and it stays on no matter what! A must have!
Jivana J.
5022
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone, Medium 54 Neutral more...
I actually really love Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation it's full coverage, you will cover every bit of blemish or flaw you hate and give you a dewy look. I have really dry skin and this stuff if Bomb!!! It's also really sticky/firming so it pretty much sets itself
Jade R.
Gold Coast
I live and love for this foundation.
Full coverage and stay all day without a doubt! After using this I don't think I will ever spend my money on any other foundation I love it that much. I would recommend 10/10
tiff♡ B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
AMAZING COVERAGE!! If you are looking for a gorgeous, full coverage foundation this is it! I love the matte finish, it seriously makes your skin look flawless. I really enjoy the thicker consistency without looking cakey. I will repurchase once I run out!
Kelsey S.
Awesome coverage but I find it very cakey, I couldn't stand the feeling on my face and after a couple hours you could see it begin to crack and crease, Great for tattoo coverage though.
Chelsea P.
This foundation is so nice for full coverage! Your face comes out looking flawless! I find it works for oily it dry skin because it's moisturizing as well it has sort of a dewy finish!
Kelsey Elizabeth W.
HALIFAX, NS
The coverage of this foundation is honestly amazing, I have pretty acne-prone skin and this offers an amazing way to deal with it. Without a primer and setting powder it can get pretty cakey due to how heavy it is, but that's an easy fix in my opinion.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.