Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Kourtni S.
lethbridge
Love this product! Goes on so smoothly and doesn't leave your skin looking cakey and the colours match very well with my skin tone! I purchased it from sephora and the gentleman working helped match to my skin tone, would definitely purchase again. I even purchased this for my mom and she loves it!
Brittany H.
Sarnia, ON
Tried this once and all I can say is wow! This stuff works great. My skin is sensitive and fair but this stuff didn't bother me at all and matched my skin tone perfectly. Compared to others it works magic. I would definitely recommend this to everyone this product is definitely worth the extra money
Aprilūüźł M.
St, NL
By far the best foundation I've every used. It stays on all day, and doesn't look cakey at all. It's a lightweight, full covereage foundation, and it is also pretty matte. It's super easy to apply, and you don't have to spend a lot of time blending it. Its also cruelty free, which is a huge plus. I would recommend this product to anyone, it is the best foundation I have ever used. Would definitely buy again. 10/10 xo
Flora S.
HAMILTON, ON
I am completely in love and head over heels with this foundation.
I love the full coverage and how it hides my blemishes, it's lightweight but covers amazing.
A little goes a long way. Pair it up with the concealer and your good to go
Hailey P.
Kingston, ON
This is my all time favorite foundation. This holds holy grail status for me! I have dry skin and this is a full coverage - semi matte foundation that doesn't dry out my skin! its full coverage enough to cover up all my freckles so I can see this not being for everyone! I personnaly LOVE it however!
Samantha Y.
Nothing compares to this foundation! This is the ultimate full coverage flawless foundation! I have tried so many different types/brands and nothing compares ! I love the finish, I love the coverage, and more of all I love the longevity ! I will continue to by this foundation for years to come!
Susan H.
Etobicoke, ON
This is probably one of the greatest foundations ever. It is a big stiff when applying. You really need to blend and go at it to spread it out but it feels really lightweight. It covers EVERYTHING. It was great with my dark circles too. I wish it was cheaper. I would def. buy. It also matched with me PERFECTLY. Even the associate at sephora was impressed!! It gave a nice finish and you could not tell I had foundation on. I also had henna fading and I added some on my hand and it hid it and it's waterproof so I didn't have to worry when i washed my hands!
Lauren G.
Love Love Love! This foundation is amazing, if your after a full coverage foundation! The foundation is thick but once its on your skin its lightweight. Works well for my oily skin skin and will last pretty much all day. I apply it with a beauty blender for fast application but can be applied with brush if you prefer but may take longer to buffer into your skin. Starting to run low on mine so need to order...
Annika H.
Toronto
Good quality and stays on kinda long depending on what your doing if you have a setting spray it stays all day and I don't like that it doesn't completely cover my pimples but it does take all the redness from the pimples but you can still see my pimples so thats why I'm not completely satisfied
Gloria H.

It is a foundation that promises high and impeccable coverage. It is recommended more for very greasy skins since its texture tends to be very heavy and difficult to apply, currently in Venezuela is difficult to get and has a fairly high price. When applying it is recommended to do it quickly because it dries very fast and seal it well but not excessively since it is very dry and the face will be cracked
zienab  o.
Brisbane
Does this product make you look shiny/oily?
Ivandalissa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Does Anyone Have This Foundation? If So What Are Your Thoughts On It?
Rachel J.
manhattan
I've been looking for the perfect flawless foundation. One that does not show pores because mine are huge. So I need super pigmented, super coverage, and one that isn't going to make it look like I ran a marathon by the end of the day. Is this a good foundation for that?
Bailey L.
Does this feel heavy on the skin because it has such good coverage?
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru out the day?

Amazon