Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1933)
Julia O.
High River, Alberta
This foundation can be tricky to figure out at first because of how thick it is but once you get the hang of working with it it's the best. It's super buildable in spots where you need more coverage and it's not cakey, nor does it oxidize (which is a problem I really have with foundations). I also like that you can get coordinating concealing products with similar consistency.
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Who wouldn't love KatVonD products. Firstly look at the beautiful packaging which I feel that is very elegant. The transparent bottle & pump type made it easy to see the liquid in the bottle. You just need 2 pumps for medium touch up and you can actually build it up. The coverage is amazing and certainly worth the money you pay for it. It also doesn't creases and lasted well.
Claudia C.
Brampton, ON
I LOVE this foundation. It covers every flaw and gives you that matte finished look. I barely use any concealer when using this foundation. I barely have to touch up during the day. I highly recommend this product. It may seem expensive but it is totally worth every $$
Amie Z.
Richmond
Best foundation I've ever tried! Coverage is amazing. This is full coverage but I have the ability to wear it as medium or full coverage. On normal days when I only need medium coverage, I use a damp beauty blender to apply while on full coverage days a brush works perfectly. The colour match is perfect and the foundation goes on perfectly despite my dry patches and oily areas. Only con is the occasional creasing but it is a simple fix and I've noticed it in most full coverage foundations. Would 10/10 recommend!
Sara G.
I like because I only need a little bit to do my hole face so it has lasted me a lot. I use ligth 42 beacuse its litgh and neutral, I´m not too cool tone but not so warm eaither. the smell is a lottle chemical. I dont like the finish so much because it can be cakey
Courtney N.
Edgeworth
Perfect for my skin. I match light 45 and light 42 and it works wonders. Being pale I find it very hard to find my shade in drug stores so it's great she has such a large variety of shades to choose from.
It is full coverage and hides my flaws well.
Overall it's an awesome foundation to work with.
I wouldn't wear it just to run down to the shops though. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Alisha H.
If you want super full coverage foundation this is for you definitely has the makeup look on skin and can get cakey pretty easily. Long lasting for sure but would not recommend for a daily foundation. Also seemed to clog my pores quite a bit
Andrea C.
Los Angeles , CA
I currently use Kay von D lock it tattoo foundation in light 48 neutral. It's semi easy to apply a little goes along way, it's kind of in the middle of heavy and light weight feeling. I have combination skin and from time to time I do need to touch it up because my face gets oily. But I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Megan M.
Calgary, Ab
For me it's medium to full coverage. It's easy to blend although you have to be fast. Held the shine more than the average foundation made for my skin type. The amount of pigment made it less prone to fading which is a plus. Overall it's a pretty decent product.
Nina B.
Whitehaven, Whitehaven
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I bought this foundation from Debenhams and due to not having it stocked near me I had to guess the shade. The shade is too light for me and is quite dry but coverage is great. I would recommend for oily skin and is a little bit heavy. Unfortunately I did get to search some in Glasgow and none of the shades matched me well so don't think I would buy again. But recommend!
Yiréh G.
Torreón
What do u think about this foundation? Do I have to try it?
Andrea G.
Lockport , LA
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin
Jade W.
Manchester
I would love to try the kat Von D foundation but was wondering is it worth the money ? Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Mandy L.
Haines City, FL
I have normal to dry skin. And would like to know if this will dry it out more
Amanda C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I've been looking to try this foundation but I've been worried that it might be too thick & heavy on my skin. How is it?

Amazon