Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...56 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
J. R.
High coverage matte foundation, perfect for oily skin. I have combination skin and unfortunately this looked too dry on me and it looked like I had applied chalk on my face. I really like this foundation but it doesn't work well on me sadly. I even use my fingers to blend and apply it and it still looked too matte, almost chalky on me.
Dicey S.
This is a great full coverage foundation. It is similar to Estee lauder maximum cover but not as yellow toned & it is a bit thicker. This is not transfer resistant as stated. The shades are deceptive as well. Medium 54 looks very pink toned but is actually a beautiful yellow beige. Some shades are not in order as medium 57 is very similar to medium 54 in darkness, just not tone.
Katie M.
Blaydon on tyne , Ne 21 6eh
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I personally have a hate love relationship with this foundation. The coverage is full, not too heavy weight however sometimes just does not agree with my skin. I find that it leaves little dots on and around my nose pores, don’t know why this is. I prefer a dewy finish over a Matt finish however if a Matt full coverage is what you’re looking for then this could totally work for you!
Zoe S.
Burnbrae Crescent , Edinburgh
Review for: Other more...
As I have redness and uneven skin tone to cover I always wear full coverage foundation. This foundation is FULL coverage, it covered everything and I hear it can also cover tattoos. You only need a tiny about so this lasts you a while, I've only bought 2 this year so far and I started wearing it in January! It's a Matte finish and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. One of my fave premium foundations.
Emily W.
Kitchener, ON
This foundation is phenomenal. It is the only foundation light enough for my skin (Light 42). It's totally matte so perfect for oily skin. It's also not too drying for dry skin! It's full coverage but so easy to apply and blend. Everyone should own this foundation.
Jerrica C.
Newmarket , SC
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I usually love all of Kat Von D's make up products however my skin doesn't enjoy this product. It's very easy to apply and goes on the skin very seamlessly. I find it dries extremely quickly and after only about an hour I noticed it starts to oxidize on my skin even with an amazing setting powder. I have combination skin so I'm not sure if that's the issue but if you have dry skin so probably work amazing on you.
Julia O.
High River, Alberta
This foundation can be tricky to figure out at first because of how thick it is but once you get the hang of working with it it's the best. It's super buildable in spots where you need more coverage and it's not cakey, nor does it oxidize (which is a problem I really have with foundations). I also like that you can get coordinating concealing products with similar consistency.
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Who wouldn't love KatVonD products. Firstly look at the beautiful packaging which I feel that is very elegant. The transparent bottle & pump type made it easy to see the liquid in the bottle. You just need 2 pumps for medium touch up and you can actually build it up. The coverage is amazing and certainly worth the money you pay for it. It also doesn't creases and lasted well.
Claudia C.
Brampton, ON
I LOVE this foundation. It covers every flaw and gives you that matte finished look. I barely use any concealer when using this foundation. I barely have to touch up during the day. I highly recommend this product. It may seem expensive but it is totally worth every $$
Amie Z.
Richmond
Best foundation I've ever tried! Coverage is amazing. This is full coverage but I have the ability to wear it as medium or full coverage. On normal days when I only need medium coverage, I use a damp beauty blender to apply while on full coverage days a brush works perfectly. The colour match is perfect and the foundation goes on perfectly despite my dry patches and oily areas. Only con is the occasional creasing but it is a simple fix and I've noticed it in most full coverage foundations. Would 10/10 recommend!
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Does foundation last all day?
Aquinnah C.
I've heard that this foundation can cover up tattoos along with the matching concealer. Is that Correct? If so, might be worth the price
Larrisa H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Where can I find this foundation at? Is it online only or do certain stores carry it? Also what is the price range? Would love to try this foundation.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Aimeth L.