Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19881)
Media (1909)
Marlene D.
I tried this foundation and I think it is not suitable for my very dry skin type! It did not blend very easily but maybe it's coz of my skin type! Would recommend this to oily prone skin type!
Melinda F.
Edmonton, AB
I love that this foundation has exellent coverage and comes in a shade light enough for me. It lasts through everything! Unfortunately my oily skin broke out with it (maybe because it blocked my pores?) too bad, because otherwise it's awesome. For someone with normal or combination skin, it's a great choice
Rachel C.
Davys Street, Carrickfergus
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
this is literally my favorite foundation right now! it's so full coverage and lasts FOREVER on my oily skin. it's pretty light weight and i don't even need to set it with powder as it dries right down. i will be buying this foundation again, and for my clients too
Samantha H.
Halifax, CA
I've been using this for a few years now and I dont usuay switch it out unless my skin has gotten dry from weather changes. I swear by this foundation. Very opaque and full coverage and also stays on the skin very well. If you have oily skin this is your g
o to.
Tiarha B.
deseronto
Before purchasing this foundation i watched numerous videos on youtube, and read as many reviews as i could find. When finally going to sephora to purchase it, the lady matched the right number with my skin tone and oh my gosh!! it blends perfectly. The foundation covers amazingly, and blends very well. Although, i need to be sure to constantly put moisturizer on my face in the winter because it makes dry skin very obvious!
May C.
I really do enjoy using this foundation because it's really pigmented and it had great coverage. If you're not used to wearing foundation you might find it a little heavy but apply it with your finger tips and it won't feel that cakey. Totally worth investing.
Nicole N.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I use to use this foundation a lot when I was younger and had more breakouts, I reached for it again recently but this time it felt very drying and cakey on the skin. I like a lot of kat von d's products but if you're looking for a natural look this is not it 🙅
Ashley S.
Love this brand. Never seems to fail. Nice coverage little bit too heavy for me, but still very good. Good for sensitive skin doesn't break out easily. You will not be disappointed in this.
Ruchi A.
the foundation is full coverage and long wear ... I wear it daily for work it look so natural and stay pretty for 9 to 10 hours...i have very oily skin but it still does not torn ....luv it
Sabrina D.
One of my favorites kat von D products its a good use and it makes you glow. Its on the expensive side but it makes you look good. It is light on your skin unlike other ones.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.