Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Oihane T.
Derio, Bilbao
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Es un producto increíble. El acabado es bastante mate, y de una cobertura casi total. No se necesita mucho producto para tener que cubrir las imperfecciones de la cara.
Emily M.
Dartmouth, NS
THIS IS MY FU***** LIFE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ where have you been all my life , I have super acne prone oily skin and this has changed my makeup game forever , never once broke me out the coverage is amazing covers everything it's doesn't go oily it is very matte , my holy grail foundation ❤️
Emma M.
Very full coverage but felt once powdered it was very cakey unfortunately.  Used multiple setting sprays to reduce the cakey look but haven't found anything that alleviates it.
Natasha C.
Baie-Comeau
This is a good foundation if you love the full coverage. I understand why a lot of people love them, but I'm not sure he's good for my pale skin. It do some dry spot on my face. I'm not sure the good color exist in this foundation for me. But he's a good foundation simply not for me.

Jayne B.
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it works well with my skin, I think it would be harder to use on dry skin. It's a very full coverage foundation so find I don't need as much concealer when I wear this. It has a great range of shades as well, and isn't as expensive as some of the high end brands either which is a bonus.
Sarah O.
The foundation is quite light, a little goes a long way and it's full coverage; one pump can do my whole face. I can see why it is called 'lock-it', once it sets it doesn't budge all day. I think this may be my new favorite foundation!
Eve T.
CALEDON VILLAGE, ON
Finally a concealer that is pale enough to match my skin colour. I'm so pale and find most foundations even in the brands lightest colour are still too dark for me. After reading some reviews I thought i would give this a try and it's fab! Stays on all day, no need to reapply and no shine!
Victoria R.
The coverage is amazing, honestly can't fault that, but it is very heavy and you can feel it on the skin for a while. I find that I have to use a lot of setting powder otherwise it feels a little tacky.
Also it smells of paint. Which I don't mind but i can see others not liking it
Shona M.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
Having recently invested in some new, never tried before products for my makeup kit, I purchased this from Debenhams in Glasgow - and I absolutely love it! The perfect Demi-matte finish, it's not cakey or drying on the skin, it blends out beautifully and is so long wearing! Products blend with ease on top which is really important, and there's so many shades to suit your skin tone! LOVE. THIS 👌🏼
Best foundation ever. This is the closest to theatre quality coverage. I have had horrible acne scarring for years and this is the only product that actually covers it up properly. lasts me all day, doesn't budge. Does not feel heavy and despite my natural tendency to be a bit oily, it doesn't make my skin feel greasy. Once you try this, you will fall in love and never look back, I promise!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon