Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Junaira A.
Newsome , Huddersfield
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This is my go to foundation when I know I have a long day, event or a night out, as it stays on all day. As I have oily skin, this is full coverage, yet doesn't feel cakey and stays on all day. I would definitely recommend this. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Natasha P.
It's a full-coverage foundation, and as a girl with acne prone, combination skin, it is a holy grail. You only need a little bit of product to cover your face, and the best way to apply it is definitely a wet beauty sponge. I love this foundation, and will surely repurchase!
Lauren E.
Ardrossan, North Ayrshire
Review for: Other more...
Decided to try this out as there was so much hype about it and I'm so impressed I put this on before work and it's still perfect by the end of the day. It's such a full coverage foundation but can also if mixed with a thinner foundation or face oil gives a lovely natural finish
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Other more...
There are over 2,000 reviews on this product so I'm
not sure I can offer any new perspective other than this foundation is matte,
full coverage and accentuates texture on the face, especially dry spots. I won't buy again simply because I don't wear full coverage foundation and I don't think it's a good everyday foundation.
Jemma W.
As a very pale person, trying to find a foundation that doesn't make me orange is hard. I love a matte finish (which this is!), less is definitely more with this foundation! I could not recommend this foundation more!!!

It's a MUST!
Cindy B.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Well there’s a reason I’m giving this a 3 star, because it’s not the best. I wanted so hard to be in love with it as I love Kat Von D not wanting to bash her or her brand, it really wasn’t what I expected. For my combination skin, I noticed the foundation would Separate and go ph
Cyndi B.
This is an amazing foundation. It is great if you want full coverage all day that will not move. This foundation dose not dry out your skin it is full coverage but doesn't have a heavy feel to. It's great to wear if you have oily skin or live in warmer climate as it dose not move all day.
Breonna M.
Such a great foundation! Very very full coverage! Will cover up anything you're trying to hide! It does not look caky! Also has a very wide variety of shades for all skin tones! I would highly recommend!!
Sid K.
Love love love this!!! I had a artist try this on me at sephora because I was explaining that I wanted a full coverage foundation and this shattered all expectation! I didn't buy it because I wasn't looking for something with that much coverage because I wanted an everyday foundation.
This foundation was matte and matched my skin colour perfectly!!! def will buy it next time!!!!!
Aly F.
Do not buy this if you have dry skin. I thought I would love this because of how full coverage it is. But honestly it just looked super cake face on me and settled into all my fine lines (I'm 23 I don't have many) super disappointing, I've kept trying to make it work because I want to love it! But just doesn't work for my skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.