Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Shaybea M.
Pretty good concealer I never got a chance to try it that many times as I got a sample with a online Sephora order however it doesn't crease that fast so I can recommend it to others! Pretty great coverage also
Melissa P.
Winnipeg, MD
This has got to be hands down the best liquid foundation I have used. Alittle on the pricey side but Defiently worth it. A little bit goes a long way! It does not go on heavy, very light weight . Lasts all day!
Norhan S.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
These very very good foundations of the wonderful make - up products covered well and very high I put only two pressure on the sponge and its solution is very good 😙😙😍😍 It helped me hide the flaws of the skin well and the work of a big sensation on Instagram in 2016 dramatically 😉😉😍😍 Put it in My daily makeup or make-up evening and have a wonderful result
Lee R.
Dorset, ON
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I was skeptical about spending so much on a foundation but I did it and I am in LOVE with this foundation! Until I tried it I had never used the same foundation twice in a row because I hadn't found one that I was absolutely in love with. I've been using this religiously since then. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for full, all day coverage.
Kayla M.
Maple Ridge , BC
This product is definitely full coverage and good for anyone who needs to cover up a bit more. It's Long lasting and matte finish. It is easy to apply. I am not sure if I would repurchase this as it's a little to full coverage my skin but anyone with problematic skin would love this foundation.
Kayla B.
St. John's, NL
I bought this and it was extremely great coverage, matte finish and it was a bit cakey but i used to a beauty blender to blend it out and it looked absolutely perfect, very longlasting and kind of heavy but not bad. i would recommend this product.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Would love to try Kat Von D Tattoo Foundation I have tried the concealer and it is amazing I need full coverage and so many other products don't cover what I need it too. Hers are very pigmented and cover easily without being caked on. Would love to try. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Kelsey S.
Very full coverage, great selection of colours to choose from. Can be a little cakey but applies amazing with a beauty blender. Beautiful matte finish and it's super long wearing. Would definitely buy again.
Deni L.
Lowestoft
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is amazing for covering scarring and redness, the formula is very thick and unscented, a little goes a long way! the only thing I would say is I have to mix light 42 and 44 together to create a match as there is no imbetween but I'm in love with the coverage of this product.
Kamalvir B.
I have been using this foundation for a few months now. It is very easy to apply, and one pump goes a long way for the full face. It is more on the heavy side as per weight, but it give you full coverage. I will defiantly recommend this product to everyone. It is my go to foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.