Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Jessie S.
Toronto, ON
Not a hunormous fan, my skins dry-ish and I found this toooo cakes and dry. If you have oily skin I can see this looking nice. On me it was too much. A heavy foundation and I recommend it if you have oily or normal skin.
Lizi B.
tbilisi, georgia
I loved it, i have acne prone skin and it covered that all up, didn't break me out and felt light weight on my skin, it might seem pricey but this stuff goes long way, only con is that you can go too heavy so use a sponge otherwise i would recommend it.
Suleika B.
Santo Domingo
Esta base es un poco costosa pero la verdad es que vale la pena. Si tienes una piel grasosa como la mía te recomiendo esta base al 100%. Es de alta cobertura logrando cubrir todas nuestras imperfecciones, deben probar esta base!!
Melissa D.
moncton, NB
I am super excited to have found this product. I've been wanting a long lasting full coverage foundation for a long time and very happy with this little gem. It stays all day and looks flawless. Finally, the search for the perfect foundation is done!
Jade H.
Berkshire, Windsor
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation has FULL coverage. With a matte finish, this foundation is your go to when you’re having a bad skin day. When blended nicely across the skin, it looks flawless. You get a lot of product for your money and I’d recommend this to anyone with oily skin looking for a full coverage, matte finish!
Kylie D.
I brought this as i read all the good reviews, yes it does give you good full coverage, but it made my face look cakey and horrible :( I guess it's try and error thing. Had to give it to my daughter and she loves it..
Crystal W.
This is one of my go to foundations I apply it with a beauty blender and it's a nice light foundation it goes on nice and light and lasts all day! Leaves my skin look flawless, blends well and doesn't give a cakey look like some other foundations do.
Melanie B.
This foundation I'm currently using, it has incredible coverage and gives off a really nice finish except it does crease and seperate on certain spots on my face. Especially as my skin is oily, it might be the cause but as this claims to be oil free I think it shouldn't affect it that much, the coverage lasts a long time but it always disappears on my nose and chin and as my skin is prone to redness, it's very noticeable. But overall the price is quite alright for the overall product.
Julia R.
Great foundation!! I've found that a little bit goes a longer way. The best way to apply it is a small (probably about the size of a pea) dollop on a blender (can be original BB or dupe) and go from there. Personally I found that it was a little drying for my combination skin but I blend it with some moisturizer as I put it on which helps 100%.
EIRINI K.
Love love love this stuff. This is truly a game changer for me. It covers all my freckles and dark spots and LASTS! I can't thank KVD enough for creating such a magical foundation. I used to swear by Cinema Secrets but this is way better! I also like how it doesn't make my skin oily at the end of the day. It just does what I want it to do. Perfection!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.