Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Mary-Joe R.
Photographs beautifully but i am not a fan of it. It is way too heavy and thick and is not long wearing. I live in a super hot climate and it breaks up during the day. I would not recommend unless you need mega coverage.
Faezeh E.
Montreal, QC
I recently tried it out! It has a medium to full coverage which I like! I was able to find my perfect shade! I have combination skin and this foundation did not look oily throughout the day and showed a long lasting performance!!
Katie I.
Leeds
Amazing coverage, and light consistency.
Lasts all day - and all night if set with setting spray (I use Urban Decay)
Really easy to apply, I use a stippling brush.
Would definitely purchase again. Huge choice of shades.
Megan M.
This foundation is great for those who are big full face beat makeup finatics. For those who don't want a cakey finish and heavy look. I like a more natural finish and something that looks like it could be my natural skin
Rianna C.
Bought it, tried it, never used it since. Honestly the coverage is incredible but it’s so Cakey and sticky! It was like wearing cream face paint. The shade range is great though especially for those of a fair skin tone.
Kirstin D.
This Foundation is very full coverage. It's great for when you're in a hurry because you can put one coat on and it's opaque. Sometimes I use this foundation without without any concealer because you really don't need it.
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
This foundation is advertised as a stay all day type of foundation. It was medium weight and long lasting if set properly with powder. The best thing about this was that the color didn't fade or change as the day went on.
Ellie W.
Essex
I LOVE this foundation. it really covers every pore I have and it's really long lasting and feels so lightweight on my face, it has a dewy-matte finish but when I powdered it it didn't become greasy. i really recommend!
Jeanette N.
Kelowna
Great foundation for days where you need the fullest coverage. I certainly don't use this every day. I use Kats foundation brush and it creates a flawless application. This stays put all day and will cover everything!
Meagan H.
Washago
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I'm really in the middle with this foundation, i have a love hate relationship with it. The lock it tattoo formula is much better, this one is very drying. but it does everything it claims to do so i guess that's good.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon