Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Denise C.
Belfast, County Antrim
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is AMAZING! is super full coverage so will cover anything from pigmentation to acne! The range is also cruelty free which is a bonus. The product does sometimes look a little thick but with it being so super full coverage this is expected. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Harmony M.
surrey
I received a sample of this foundation from one of my purchases from Sephora. I was out of my regular foundation one day so I decided it was time to try it. And it was awesome! It is a full coverage foundation. It is now on my "to buy" list. It covers acne marks extremely well. And lasted all day with no creasing. Love it!!
Grace I.
Wimbledon , London
Review for: Light 42 more...
I like the fact this is a full coverage foundation, and the colour selection is amazing. However I have found that on my dry(ish) skin it makes it look drier, if I powder it then it looks awful! I've tried mixing it with different drops and that seems to make it worse. It's just not the one for my skin sadly!
Sara L.
St. Jerome
Review for: Medium 54 more...
First I have normal to combination skin. The packaging is what got me , it is superbe. The color was ok. The texture of the product was ok as well but on my skin it was a disaster! It looked like chalk, not the look I was going for. It has an amazing coverage power. It's too bad , I will not be repurchasing.
Rhianne B.
Blofield Heath, Norwich
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation has great lasting power although I wouldn't say it is the most long-lasting that I have tried. The coverage though is really full and can cover almost anything. My favourite way to use this foundation is to mix it in with another long lasting foundation to get the coverage and lasting power.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
To be completely honest I'm truly not a big fan of this foundation. It's way too heavy duty for my skin and drowns my pores. It makes my face look caky and if the shades off even buy a little bit it's hard to blend out.
Melissa D.
moncton, NB
I am super excited to have found this product. I've been wanting a long lasting full coverage foundation for a long time and very happy with this little gem. It stays all day and looks flawless. Finally, the search for the perfect foundation is done!
Jessie S.
Toronto, ON
Not a hunormous fan, my skins dry-ish and I found this toooo cakes and dry. If you have oily skin I can see this looking nice. On me it was too much. A heavy foundation and I recommend it if you have oily or normal skin.
Lizi B.
tbilisi, georgia
I loved it, i have acne prone skin and it covered that all up, didn't break me out and felt light weight on my skin, it might seem pricey but this stuff goes long way, only con is that you can go too heavy so use a sponge otherwise i would recommend it.
Kayla O.
sudbury
Works well for oily skin types and does not require much product for full coverage. Very lightweight and best applied with blending in The KVD primer. Used an entire bottle of it and they always sell out of my shade!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.