Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Megs R.
I love this foundation ! I wish I could use it all the time but it's a little to expensive. But definitely worth it if you have the money. Full coverage which is nice . A little hard to apply , key is you only need a little bit !
Ronnie F.
Windsor, ON
Very high coverage. A little goes a long way. I just use a pea size on my whole face and the coverage is great. Comes in a cute package. I would recommend to people who ate looking for a nice matte and high coverage foundation.
didjfjfjjr d.
Glasgow
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This foundation is amazing! The packaging itself is absolute gorgeous. So little product is needed and is so lightweight to apply. The coverage is 10/10 and makes your skin look flawless! Although if you have oily skin you may have to touch it up with some powder later on in the day as your skin can become a little oily.
2016-07-02 W.
Kingston, ON
I give this product four out of five stars, the product itself is defiantly FULL coverage, and a matte finish! The only thing that I don't personally like about this product is that I find that it oxidizes very quickly, so if you are interested in getting this product make sure that you buy a shade lighter.
Melissa W.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Awesome coverage! This foundation works great. Covers skin imperfections like dark spots, acne scars, etc. It does feel a little heavy, but that is to expect with a full coverage foundation. You don't have to apply a lot to cover your face. This is my go-to foundation and I will definitely buy it again and again.
Kristen M.
Calgary , WY
Review for: Medium 58 more...
So I used to think the Giorgio Armani foundation was the only way to go- but since moving on to cruelty free products, I've had the pleasure of discovering Kat Von D! This is a hella coverage foundation! It does it's job amazingly well and definitely offers an air brush finish, especially when applied with a brush!
Carmen G J.
Puerto Rico
This coverage is like magic. So cover you have to apply with a sponge or beauty blender, for less cakeynesd effect. It dries matte, so dry skin girls could use it a good moisturizer. It clamps to last because it lad. You could find it exclusive on Sephora, or katvond website
Afra F.
Kitchener , WY
This is what I need to survive to be honest
I use this product Sooo MUCh
I've bought about 4 bottles in 3 years
And it's just so great
I love how long lasting and gentle and easy to use it is it doesn't get better than this
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Review for: Light 49 more...
I was skeptical about trying this foundation because of the price.. I am so glad I did! It is completely full coverage and looks amazing on my skin. You have any dark spots or blemishes this will cover it!
Stephanie M.
This is photoshop in a bottle ladies. It covers every blemish and stays out u till you want it gone. My skin has never looked better. A little goes a long way though. Don't use too much as it can build up and look cakey fast.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.