Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19858)
Media (1907)
Marina M.
East Gwillimbury , IL
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is very pigmented , full coverage , but it will work good for oily skin. For normal or dry it will make your face like a mask. Long lasting, I will recommend it to oily skin owners and only for evening makeup or photo sessions
Melissa D.
moncton, NB
I am super excited to have found this product. I've been wanting a long lasting full coverage foundation for a long time and very happy with this little gem. It stays all day and looks flawless. Finally, the search for the perfect foundation is done!
Jessie S.
Toronto, ON
Not a hunormous fan, my skins dry-ish and I found this toooo cakes and dry. If you have oily skin I can see this looking nice. On me it was too much. A heavy foundation and I recommend it if you have oily or normal skin.
Lizi B.
tbilisi, georgia
I loved it, i have acne prone skin and it covered that all up, didn't break me out and felt light weight on my skin, it might seem pricey but this stuff goes long way, only con is that you can go too heavy so use a sponge otherwise i would recommend it.
Kayla O.
sudbury
Works well for oily skin types and does not require much product for full coverage. Very lightweight and best applied with blending in The KVD primer. Used an entire bottle of it and they always sell out of my shade!
Suleika B.
Santo Domingo
Esta base es un poco costosa pero la verdad es que vale la pena. Si tienes una piel grasosa como la mía te recomiendo esta base al 100%. Es de alta cobertura logrando cubrir todas nuestras imperfecciones, deben probar esta base!!
Kylie D.
I brought this as i read all the good reviews, yes it does give you good full coverage, but it made my face look cakey and horrible :( I guess it's try and error thing. Had to give it to my daughter and she loves it..
Jade H.
Berkshire, Windsor
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation has FULL coverage. With a matte finish, this foundation is your go to when you’re having a bad skin day. When blended nicely across the skin, it looks flawless. You get a lot of product for your money and I’d recommend this to anyone with oily skin looking for a full coverage, matte finish!
Charmaine R.
This foundation is made for girls with more of a pink tone of skin. I had to try so I gave it a go, left my skin in a absolute horrible state. It was covered in pimples! Everyone has different skin tones but this just was not for me!!
It does seem to be very long lasting and it does stay on all day.
Hannah G.
I love this foundation, it has the highest coverage of any foundation I've tried, and I only need one pump to cover my entire face. The only thing is I feel like it never fully dries and my skin feels a little tacky.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.