Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19867)
Media (1907)
Daniela S.
Even though I have heard positive reviews for this product, I was not a fan. I have a very oily T-zone and I feel it did not work very well. It is also somewhat heavy and my face looked cakey and did not give me a natural finish. I would reccommend this for somebody who doesnt have oily skin and it is important to be careful when applying it since it can become very cakey.
Sarah U.
Absolutely in love with this foundation. The coverage is amazing and perfect for a pale person such as myself. Super matte for oily skin like I have and it stays all day and won't slide off my face like other foundations tend to do.
Nikita A.
London
Review for: Light 44 more...
I gotta say this foundation and I just don't seem to match. I've tried the three colour shades closest to mine and the neutral one makes me look pink while the warm one is still too yellow. Also, it's a tad too full coverage for me. Love their formula in the concealer range though yet again, I struggle with the colour match.
Lorna M.
Devon
Review for: Other more...
Wonderful full coverage foundation, great for problematic skin aka acne scars/redness. However, I do find this dries out skin considerably, and if you don't focus on the primer you use it can flake/cake throughout day. Much better to use as a mixer with other foundations, to just add coverage. Packaging is however fantastic!
Sanah B.
Milton, TN
This foundation is FULL coverage. If you're looking for a full coverage matte foundation, then this is a good one to get. I do find that the colour I have can look a little orange at times, but I think I may have gotten the wrong shade and should have gotten one shade lighter. It lasts all day. It applied well using a beauty blender. It's a good foundation, but I would say I like the Laura Mercier Silk Creme slightly better as it has a better finish
This is my go to foundation, it isn't heavy on the face at all but is not lightweight, you can definitely tell you have it on. It has a matte finish but not completely matte where you look like you have no shine whatsoever, its a nice finish. I have combination oily skin and it is perfect for me, on my third bottle of it.
Fawn H.
Calgary, AB
Great foundation...just not for me. Very fully coverage. It hides all of my freckles and that's great for people who want that. I feel like I would wear this on special occasions. Maybe I'll give it another try though, I did like the finish of it.
Jess M.
Station rd , London
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Defiantly advice to be colour matched before buying rather than guessing online.

It does oxidise 2/3 shades darker, on me anyway. It’s a thick consistency and leaves a matte finish but I’d say the coverage is 10/10. Cant fault it.

Amazing for nights out Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation Works well with the primer
Ashley D.
Bought it for extreme coverage and it does that. But you really really have to blend it out. You gotta beat your face with a beauty blender to get it worked in. But the coverage is amazing. I used it and her concealer to cover my tattoos. And just over all face makeup.
Amber A.
Agassiz
This is probably my favorite full coverage foundation that I've used. I have a LOT of redness in my face that usually takes a lot of color correcting to conceal, but this covers it up no problem. I did find it to be cakey when applied with a brush so I switched to a damp beauty blender and it works much better with that.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.