Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Fleur V.
aardenburg
This foundation is not always easy to blend. The best way is to use a wet beautyblender or if you want to use a brush you can go over it with your beautyblender. A little goes a long way!
alice a.
I would give this 5 stars because it has amazing coverage and as a stage performer i can tell you it definatly holds up under yhe bright lights. It applies realy easily and i cant fault it.
Also the packaging is stunning it relflects eligance and modern style. I would recomend this to people who want a light feel full covarage foundatin.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Great foundation for a full coverage. Easy to blend over the correct primer, but can be unpredictable over certain primers. I wouldn't recommend this for someone with enlarged pores, but is fantastic for those concerned with uneven skin tone.
Fiona O.
Wicklow
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Really good shade range, particually for very pale people like myself. This foundation is very high coverage. It's a thick consistancy and I would recommend thinning it out with some liquid highlighter or moisterising well before application.
Alexa L.
If you have acne, scars or lines you want to cover up this is for you. I warn you it does go on HEAVY and takes a lot of remover to get it off. Full coverage for sure. I won't use this on the summer as it is too much layering. Only in winter .
Sanchari N.
Mississauga, OH
Review for: Other more...
This is a full coverage foundation, very thick so you need to buff it into your skin immediately. It does settle into my fine lines but it is not horrible. I have a combination skin therefore this is good for combo to oily skin. I do not recommend this product for dry skin people because it has a tendency to accentuate the dry patches otherwise.My own product, therefore giving honest opinion.
Frannays R.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
It's perfect for oily skin, the mattification stays there, but, anyways it feels heavy in the face if put a lot of foundation on it, however, the application is easy, I reccomend if you have acne marks, cause covers everything, ever your soul.
Bae B.
Richmond
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS, WORTH THE MONEYYY!!! It's stays on all day, it's a little heavy but it works so well with my skin, I feel like it's good for all skins, it's not greasy at all! definitely recommend it for it everyone!! It's a must buy
Taylor W.
Stratford, CO
This foundation was great for my skin. I didn’t find it too heavy, and I only had to use a small amount to get full coverage. It’s light and wearable in the summer as well as a good match to my skin tone. Good sized bottle and great design.
Hilary P.
St. John'S, NL
This foundation was definitely not for me, but is great for people who want FULL coverage. For someone who doesn't wear a bunch of face makeup everyday, it definitely felt heavy but it's something I'd have to get used to. Great product, great brand!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon