Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Love this foundation but it's so thick! It's full coverage so it takes a little work to apply without being cakey. I find when paired with the Kat Von D Primer it applies nicely. The shade really works for my skin type. It truly is a matte, full Coverage finish.
Ashley P.
Greenwich, NS
This foundation left me Cakey and looking like a dry flakey mess. I heard its good with the KVD primer as well but I do not want to spend 100+ on just foundation and primer alone. Using my MUFE foundation and Smashbox primer is doing the trick just fine.
Lorea B.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is so light but still has such full coverage, it doesn't oxidise at all and covers everything. It leaves a slightly matte finish without being drying. It is very long wearing and stays in place even without a setting spray. I highly recommend this foundation for someone who wants a full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey or unnatural.
Elsa T.
Saint , QC
C'est un fond de teint qui répond parfaitement aux gens qui recherchent un produit qui mattifie, qui a une très bonne couvrance et qui ne parait pas trop sur la peau. Il n'est pas "lourd" lorsqu'on le porte. Il a une tenu très longue durée & qui reste beau toute la journée. Je le recommande à tous!
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
I recently tried a sample of this foundation and I think this is amazing! It's full coverage and stays on really long. It's seamlessly matching your skin tone and it's really smooth. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a very long way. Definitely worth the money
Lizxoxo c.
Exhall close , Redditch
This is honestly the best foundation that I have tried recently it has amazing coverage medium-full coverage and is a natural glowing foundation!! I've been using this foundation for a while now and will honestly request it to all you ladies out there!!!
Christina G.
Mulmur
Kat Von D has gotta be my number one foundation choice!! it is so easy to apply to the face.  yes it might be expensive but i like to mix it with any cheap drugstore brand so i dont use so much but it definatly does cover and it doesnt feel heavy, it is very light weight and i will be buying more as soon as i run out and ive been using it for about a year now
Amanda D.
London ontario
This is my new fav foundation, it is full coverage but does not leave your face feeling cakey! I suggest going a shade darker then your normal foundation because it does seem to look bright on the face
Ellie C.
Cambridge
This foundation, does not move. it doesnt budge. THis is great for oily skin, since i dont have oily skin and I have dry skin this was very flaky on my skin and clung to my dry patches. THe colour match was perfect Kat VOn D has a great colour range.
Deborah S.
Got a sample of this and rocked it so hard I had to pick up a bottle for myself. The formula is super thick, high to the sky coverage, and a matte finish. I apply using a Beauty Blender (works well) and finish off with KVD's Lock-It powder. Average price point
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.