Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Jordyn K.
My absolute favorite foundation! It is extremely full coverage and not cakey. The packaging is absolutely beautiful and it is extremely easy to apply. My only con would be is that the formula is very thick. I would 100% recommend to others.
Megan M.
Calgary, Ab
For me it's medium to full coverage. It's easy to blend although you have to be fast. Held the shine more than the average foundation made for my skin type. The amount of pigment made it less prone to fading which is a plus. Overall it's a pretty decent product.
Nina B.
Whitehaven, Whitehaven
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I bought this foundation from Debenhams and due to not having it stocked near me I had to guess the shade. The shade is too light for me and is quite dry but coverage is great. I would recommend for oily skin and is a little bit heavy. Unfortunately I did get to search some in Glasgow and none of the shades matched me well so don't think I would buy again. But recommend!
Courtney N.
Edgeworth
Perfect for my skin. I match light 45 and light 42 and it works wonders. Being pale I find it very hard to find my shade in drug stores so it's great she has such a large variety of shades to choose from.
It is full coverage and hides my flaws well.
Overall it's an awesome foundation to work with.
I wouldn't wear it just to run down to the shops though. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Megan L.
Love the coverage , great for long wear, definitely a full coverage look also works great as a concealer if you're trying to get the most out of the product and save it for special occasions like I do. Only downside would be it does absorb or set rather quickly
Natalie F.
Amazing! I have freckles, and when I wear makeup I am looking for them to be covered. This foundation is perfect for that! I love how thick yet blendable this is, and its not sticky, drying or flakey on the skin. It makes my skin look so nice and freckle free! It can be light to full coverage depending on how much product you use, and what tools you use to apply it with!
Kennedy M.
Langley, BC
If you're looking for a high coverage mostly matte foundation this ones amazing. My skins generally a bit dry and I find it's important to moisturize before using it otherwise it looks really cakey. Other than that I love how long it lasts and the coverage.
Gemma S.
Manchester
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
What can I say about this foundation..it's absolutely amazing!! If you're looking for a matte full coverage foundation then this is the one! Coverage usually lasts me all day( I start work at 5am!) and paired with the lock-it setting powder this is a winning combo! It's totally vegan aswell so 100% no animal testing! This is a huge deal to me as I'm on the hunt to find the best makeup brands which are totally 100% cruelty free.
Paky O.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
obsessed, the best foundation EVER it feels light but its basically full coverage. Vegan, and last honestly all day. I am a journalist and a preschool teacher and it is not easy to find a product that can face my day, this does. USE IT! IN THIS PHOTO I ONLY WEAR KAT S PRODUCTS
Ellen L.
Hellesdon , Norwich
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
My FAVOURITE high end foundation. So full coverage and it doesn't oxidise throughout the day. Blends really nicely and leaves your skin looking blurred. Not too expensive for a higher end brand so I would 100% recommend this foundation. Great shade range too!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.