Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
janyce l.
This foundation is amazing! it's full coverage, and, if you use it correctly (if you don't put too much on) it can look natural! it's pretty thick and it's not too heavy (which is surprising since its so thick and full coverage). overall it's a wonderful product! i recommended it to some of my friends and they love it as well!
Vicki V.
Absolutely love this foundation. I'm ghostly pale and matches my skin tone beautifully. Does not oxidize on your face at all and keeps true to its colour. Stays on all day. Full coverage.
Only downfall is that I have incredibly oily skin only around my nose. I have never found a foundation that solved that problem completely but this stuff is definitely as close as I'm going to get !
Zoe S.
Burnbrae Crescent , Edinburgh
Review for: Other more...
As I have redness and uneven skin tone to cover I always wear full coverage foundation. This foundation is FULL coverage, it covered everything and I hear it can also cover tattoos. You only need a tiny about so this lasts you a while, I've only bought 2 this year so far and I started wearing it in January! It's a Matte finish and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. One of my fave premium foundations.
Fernanda P.
Manhattan
Es una de las mejores bases de maquillaje, duran muchísimo es cobertura completa y no maltrata tu piel ni la deja pastosa, me encanta la cobertura que da, es para todo tipo de piel la mía es mixta y queda perfecta, la volvería a comprar mil veces más
Stephanie C.
cottlesville, NL
Omg I love this it's full coverage and I have oily skin it's amazing on me makes my skin so flawless I re purchase it again when I run out and the packaging is so nice to I love it n use it everyday the formula is making blends really good and it's sooo good one of my fav
Carly R.
Sydney
Great coverage and very Matte which works well with my oily skin. However, does not have fantastic staying power and goes cakey and patchy on me when I sweat and through out the day. It also has a lot of flash back on me. It's a good foundation that doesn't need much to get a full coverage, it just isn't my favourite.
alexis g.
I have super oily skin and large pores. I have a hate/ love attitude towards it. I love the coverage but it is a super thick formula which can get a bit difficult to apply. I love mixing this with other liquidy foundations to get a smoothr but still high coverage finish:)
Karen K.
London , ON
I use this everyday ! I use a dampened beauty blender I use primer first and setting spray ! I have hyoerpigmented skin that can get oily and it covers everything ! It is thick and takes time to get used to but once you get used to the formula it will be your new best friend
Katie M.
Blaydon on tyne , Ne 21 6eh
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I personally have a hate love relationship with this foundation. The coverage is full, not too heavy weight however sometimes just does not agree with my skin. I find that it leaves little dots on and around my nose pores, don’t know why this is. I prefer a dewy finish over a Matt finish however if a Matt full coverage is what you’re looking for then this could totally work for you!
Dicey S.
This is a great full coverage foundation. It is similar to Estee lauder maximum cover but not as yellow toned & it is a bit thicker. This is not transfer resistant as stated. The shades are deceptive as well. Medium 54 looks very pink toned but is actually a beautiful yellow beige. Some shades are not in order as medium 57 is very similar to medium 54 in darkness, just not tone.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.