Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Sarah D.
Surrey, BC
Such good coverage! Lasts all day!! Can get a little cakey but only if you use too much (you really don’t need much) love many Kat von D products but this is my favourite.
ellie f.
Not good at all for dry skin! Gathers in areas very heavy and feels uncomfortable after an hour. Very matte finish for hours maybe good for oily skin not dry. I repeat not dry! Will not buy again.
Emma S.
I never thought I would find a foundation that was too pale for my skin! I got this in 42 when on a trip to the US and will be purchasing it in 44 if I go back any time soon. The foundation is super thick and I find it settles into lines if I use a brush to apply it as it just goes on too thick. However, a damp beauty sponge is perfect to blend this out into a super sheer layer that still gives coverage. The shade I got is a little pale but I still use it and just warm up my skin with bronzer/blush. It's also good for contouring as it is so pale and pigmented.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Las favoritas de todas las que tenemos la cara súper grasosa, es de anda cobertura, lo que ni me gusta es que se seca rápido ahí que trabajarla rápido luego todo es nítido
Andrèe B.
Extreme full coverage. It is long lasting. It's amazing, is dewy finish but nothing too exagerate, it is good for oily skin.  It dries very quickly so you have to work fast.
Hannah M.
Review for: Other more...
I quite like this foundation. I find it is extremely full coverage but you can really feel it quite heavily on your face. However I know people that love this foundation and couldn't live with it.
Nina F.
Love it. Dont put a primer before or just a mousterizer cuz this is very thick.  Make sure to clean your skin very well. No makeup trade. And apply with beauty blender
Mackenzie S.
Arnprior
I have oily, red skin and lots of blemishes. This gives me an amazing clear complexion when applied with a wet sponge. Very high coverage. This is probably the best foundation I have ever tried.
Courtnie P.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral, Light 43 Warm, Light 45 Neutral more...
Very high coverage foundation very creamy I'm good for a dry combination skin very Matt finish is easy to apply love the packaging and I would recommend this other people
Camila G.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
If you have dry to mix skin then this is not for you. It is a very mate foundation and it makes your makeup look cakey. It is probably the worst foundation I have bought.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon