Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19899)
Media (1912)
Flora S.
HAMILTON, ON
I am completely in love and head over heels with this foundation.
I love the full coverage and how it hides my blemishes, it's lightweight but covers amazing.
A little goes a long way. Pair it up with the concealer and your good to go
Kourtni S.
lethbridge
Love this product! Goes on so smoothly and doesn't leave your skin looking cakey and the colours match very well with my skin tone! I purchased it from sephora and the gentleman working helped match to my skin tone, would definitely purchase again. I even purchased this for my mom and she loves it!
Brittany H.
Sarnia, ON
Tried this once and all I can say is wow! This stuff works great. My skin is sensitive and fair but this stuff didn't bother me at all and matched my skin tone perfectly. Compared to others it works magic. I would definitely recommend this to everyone this product is definitely worth the extra money
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
I would give it 5 star if the color Isn't smell a bit weird and the color is too dark when I pump the foundation out. But it's absolutely amazing for my super oily skin. Its last about 6 to 8 hours without touching up on my skin with anything at all.
Would love to purchase again if they improve on it.
Jody W.
Penticton, BC
This definitely a full coverage foundation. It is thick but never feels heavy on the skin. Easy to apply and makes my face look flawless. It can be layered but never needs to be. To thin it out a little my favourite way to apply it is with a damp Beauty Blender. A must have for those while love full coverage
April🐸 M.
St, NL
Review for: Light 45 more...
By far the best foundation I've every used. It stays on all day, and doesn't look cakey at all. It's a lightweight, full covereage foundation, and it is also pretty matte. It's super easy to apply, and you don't have to spend a lot of time blending it. Its also cruelty free, which is a huge plus. I would recommend this product to anyone, it is the best foundation I have ever used. Would definitely buy again. 10/10 xo
Kepil B.
Amazing ! Covers everything . Gives me a flawless photo ready look in minutes easy to blend and very full coverage. I would reccomend to everyone and would defiantly repurchase.
Maddy S.
I had to go to Sephora a month ago to find a better coverage foundation. I always bought HD Foundation from Makeup Forever, but I never found it to be the best coverage foundation. After speaking to an employee, they recommended this product and I've never looked back! It covers all my acne scars, redness, and evens out my skin tone. It is on the heavier side (feels like a concealer), but it works so I am so happy!!
Paige K.
Barrie, ON
I love this foundation, it matches my skin perfectly, which like is hard for me because I have a more neutral skin tone and many foundations have either yellow or pink undertones! Anyways, it's full coverage, long wearing, comfortable on the skin, doesn't look cakey, and definitely worth the price!
Annika H.
Toronto
Good quality and stays on kinda long depending on what your doing if you have a setting spray it stays all day and I don't like that it doesn't completely cover my pimples but it does take all the redness from the pimples but you can still see my pimples so thats why I'm not completely satisfied
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.