Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Candice J.
Hamilton
I was only able to get a sample size of this from Sephora since my shade was sold out that day, but this foundation is amazing. My husband "dislikes makeup", but it looks so natural he didn't even notice I was wearing it! I have a naturally pinky tone to my skin and this balanced it out beautifully. I used a beauty blender to apply. Will be buying a full size!
Francesca M.
Genoa
Review for: Light 42, Light 45 more...
I've heard a lot of good reviews of this product, so I had very high hopes. When I first put on It looked so good and it was also very easy to Apply and bleandable, but after 1/2 hrs it looked so cakey on my face(I have combo skin). I definetly wouldn't reccomend buying it if you have combo/oily skin!!
Dee J.
Gracemere, QLD
The Kat Von D foundation was a great product to use, its thick and you need to blend quickly! It does have full coverage however I find it making my face look too flat. I think it's a great foundation however there are some better ones!
Jessica H.
Sydney
This foundation is very full coverage. It covers all my acne scars and blemishes flawlessly. The finish is semi-matte and it leaves behind a sort of tacky feel, but this can be fixed with a setting powder. I've been getting so many compliments on my makeup since I've been wearing this, I think it's become my HG foundation!
Hailey P.
Sudbury, OH
This is my all time favorite foundation. This holds holy grail status for me! I have dry skin and this is a full coverage - semi matte foundation that doesn't dry out my skin! its full coverage enough to cover up all my freckles so I can see this not being for everyone! I personnaly LOVE it however!
Sreymean P.
Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
I would give it 5 star if the color Isn't smell a bit weird and the color is too dark when I pump the foundation out. But it's absolutely amazing for my super oily skin. Its last about 6 to 8 hours without touching up on my skin with anything at all.
Would love to purchase again if they improve on it.
Brittany H.
Sarnia, ON
Tried this once and all I can say is wow! This stuff works great. My skin is sensitive and fair but this stuff didn't bother me at all and matched my skin tone perfectly. Compared to others it works magic. I would definitely recommend this to everyone this product is definitely worth the extra money
Kourtni S.
lethbridge
Love this product! Goes on so smoothly and doesn't leave your skin looking cakey and the colours match very well with my skin tone! I purchased it from sephora and the gentleman working helped match to my skin tone, would definitely purchase again. I even purchased this for my mom and she loves it!
Jen K.
North Vancouver , BC
At first I didn't like this foundation because I was applying it wrong. A little goes a LONG way! Be careful not too put on too much or it will look cakey. With practise the perfect amount makes your skin look absolutely flawless! I like the matte finish of it, and top it off with her lock it powder foundation.
Flora S.
HAMILTON, ON
I am completely in love and head over heels with this foundation.
I love the full coverage and how it hides my blemishes, it's lightweight but covers amazing.
A little goes a long way. Pair it up with the concealer and your good to go
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.