Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Sarah H.
I was skeptical about this foundation like I am with most, but it is so pigmented and the coverage is incredible! I am in love with this foundation, it stays all day with little to no creasing, I do have a hard time finding the correct colour for my skin tone
Naomi C.
85 sussex road , ['', '', 'Kettering']
Omg the coverage with this foundation in incredible 😍😍😍 I was sooooooo impressive x only mac and kat con d have made a foundation that I have actually feel happy and confident in x 100 % worth buying . Yes it is quite thick but it's long lasting and the coverage is amazing x if you want to confidence boost wear this
Angela B.
London, ON
It took me a long time to try this foundation with it's hefty price tag of $41 at my local Sephora store. I am so glad I did though - the coverage is AMAZING, and leaves my skin looking silky smooth. Like other reviews, a little goes a long way, and I find using a sponge to blend over a brush really helps get and even and smooth finish. I will absolutely purchase this again when I run out. I can't wait to try some other Kat Von D cosmetics.
Adele A.
Glasgow, Glasgow City
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I was so excited to try this product and I have now come round to it. This is a different formula foundation and does take a bit of getting used to but it is worth it if you want a really long lasting finish. This really needs a good moisturiser underneath and I find applying with a brush and finishing with a beauty blender gives me a good coverage but still allows a little skin to show through. Feels light on the skin and doesn't transfer.
Stevie-Marie W.
Carlisle, Cumbria
I would give this a 5 * if the colour had been correct! I really like this foundation! It's super thick, meaning you get a really good coverage and best applied with a sponge. I purchased Cool Light and it's too or orange for my skin so I would suggest purchasing a shade a little lighter than you think you need.
Natascha B.
This product has amazing coverage without feeling too heavy or looking like you've caked it on! I've been using since around Christmas and love it, it can be a little tricky if you have dry skin areas and I sometimes have to take it off during the day as I look a little flaky in patches! Other than that, love it!
Kayla L.
Salmon Arm , BC
Best foundation I have used by far. I picked this beauty up at Sephora for $43.00CND and it is so worth it. I have very fair skin and it has been horrible to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. And then I found Kat Von D Lock-it foundation in the shade "Light 42" and it is perfect! The coverage is amazing and I am so pleased with it. The package is beautiful as well and pleasing to the eye. I HIGHLY recommend this foundation!
Joana M.
Toronto, ON
Oh baby baby!! If you like matte and full coverage foundations than this is your new best friend. Wouldn't recommend this for anyone with dry skin as it is very drying itself and also people with very oil skin but if you have normal to combination skin that this is great. This is full coverage and fabulous.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is my first foray back into using foundation and I really like it. For the longest time I stopped using foundation and only used bb cream/tinted moisturizer because I was tired of foundation melting off my face. I tried a sample of this at Sephora and was pleasantly surprised that it didn't melt off like other products I've used. It is very full coverage but I apply it lightly with a beauty blender. I also like that it has a wide color range.
Shilo K.
For a very long time I have been looking for a foundation that was good coverage and good for my oily type skin and this is that foundation. I can cover my entire face with a single pump and it does not transfer or wear off on my oily skin like other foundations have. This foundation lasts all day long and I don't even have to touch it up. I love it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.