Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Nicole D.
edinburgh
Extremely full coverage it is a little thick but doesn't look cakey. However will if powder foundation is applied to set this foundation doesn't need it. Translucent will work just as nicely. Foundation last all day will very little reapplying love it and would recommend
Natasha S.
Irvine, Scotland
Literally the worst foundation I have ever tried. So difficult to blend then when it finally does (after 20 minutes) it goes patchy. I couldn't even build up the coverage as it would wipe the foundation underneath off. The price is ridiculous for how bad the product is, wouldn't recommend if you have dry/normal skin.
Kaitlyn J.
London, ON
This product is my holy grail foundation! It's very full coverage but doesn't make my face feel heavy or look cakey. It's very easy to blend and the smallest amount goes a long way- usually 1 pump will more than cover my whole face. Great price for how long it lasts me.
ELsa A.
Es la mejor de todas las bases que yo eh probado, la calidad es excelente, la cobertura por igual, es de alta duración, no te deja la sensacion de tener la cara acartonada y no se marca ni se asienta en las imperfecciones del rostro, sin duda alguna es mi base favorita!
Jenna Lynn T.
Calgary, AB
I wear this foundation almost every day, and I get asked each time what foundation I use. It's long lasting, does not crease. It is FULL coverage which I appreciate. It doesn't feel heavy, and comes in a variety of cool and warm tones. My favourite, repurchase every time!
tireen e.
Review for: Other more...
I have light 44, it is very pale, full coverage, but I find it way too thick, clings to any imperfections (raised spots, dry patches, large pores) and feels quite heavy on the skin, does last on combo skin for a good few hours but looks cakey even when buffed in alot! T❤
Skye D.
Melton
I have combination skin and found this extremely heavy and cakey.
I found the product moved around a lot no matter what skin prep/prime and set I used .
It also clung to my dry spots and still got oily during the day.
Only good this is that it is veryyyyyy full coverage !
Katie M.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I really wanted to love this because of how full coverage it is, but it simply doesn't work on my dry skin. This cakes up like you wouldn't believe and looks awful, and it gets worse throughout the day. This would be great for oily skin but not for us gals with dry skin.
Stephanie V.
Hormigueros , Puerto Rico
This did not mix well with my skin... I have oily/combo skin and it was all sorts of messed up. It dried super quickly and ended up looking all patchy. After a while my skin cracked and looked oily at the same time; it was not that good. Cover and color wise, it did well.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This foundation is extremely full coverage, a little goes a long way and it last until you decide to remove it and wash your face. When is applied with a beauty sponge leaves a more natural finish, and if is applied with brush it will give you the fullest coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon